Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 878 other subscribers
Search the blog:
Top Posts & Pages
- Young boy taken to hospital following suspected hit and run incident in Brownhills High Street.
- Fatality at Chasewater - official statement from Staffordshire Police
- Accident on the A5, Watling Street in Brownhills yesterday
- Keepers Cottage, Footherley: In better days
- What happened on the A5 Watling Street in October, 1963?
- 7,388,752 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
311979 TracksLong Nights
6 hoursThe Fly
6 hoursRoad to Rouen
6 hoursCheap Black and White
6 hoursSitting In Limbo
6 hoursI Know You Know Me (w/ Matt Berninger)
7 hoursIn The Sun
7 hoursIn The End
7 hoursYour Spirit To Me
Geoff Dowen on Looking sharp! James Martin on Casting aspersions – the… Matthew Calvert on In memoriam, Mr. Ian Pell Christine Hudson on A dreadful dawn Christine Hudson on A dreadful dawn
Tag Archives: Wharf
Following on from all the remarkable stuff about Jasmine Cottage, Louise Sedgwick has been back in touch with some family photos she’s found of the house and garden.
Here’s a great email I’ve received from reader Louise Sedgwick about her memories of Jasmine Cottage, up on Wharf Lane, Brownhills – The warm, lovely memories Louise shares sit nicely alongside those of Michael Sarsfield from Wharf Cottages, featured a few days ago.