Because you’re free to read this blog
- March 31st - At Clayhanger Bridge on the canal near Brownhills,... April 1, 2015
- March 31st - A dreadful day to commute, although you’d never... April 1, 2015
- March 30th - The delightful spring day evaporated late... March 31, 2015
- March 30th - I keep banging on about this, but it is rather... March 31, 2015
- March 29th - It was just an awfully uninspiring day. There were... March 30, 2015
- March 29th - The start of British Summertime, and out of the... March 30, 2015
- March 28th - Another type of life entirely, and one for the cat... March 28, 2015
- March 28th - Even on the greyest days, Brownhills has signs of... March 28, 2015
- March 27th - Hands up, who knew there were still the ruins of a... March 28, 2015
- March 27th - Sunset over the Tame Valley canal, looking from... March 28, 2015
- March 27th - This seems unusual to me - well developed Canada... March 28, 2015
- March 27th - Another afternoon escape, and I hit the canal... March 28, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Do you give a monkeys?
- Plea for family of deceased Caldmore man
- New road safety initiative for Brownhills
- The Wheatsheaf, Brownhills - what do we know?
- The other 'Wood: from the air...
- Plea to find family of man who passed away in local hostel
- Walsall Wood - A short history by Margaret Brice
- As the dual carriageway came through
- 'You could buy anything at all here...'
- Sunday puzzle: Who's in this lineup?
- 2,183,342 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking a case of piles: ift.tt/1xVeSE7 2 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Four seasons in one day: ift.tt/1xx5mGT 2 hours ago
- RT @hapdaniel: Ah. Ticino spaghetti. bit.ly/1GJLEK5 2 hours ago
- one for @primlystable RT @kathmandupost: The photographer who broke the internet's heart ekantipur.com/2015/03/31/top… http://t.co/g7YX1uVgvS 2 hours ago
- RT @soundimageplus: Railway, Cycle Path, Canal, Cadbury Factory - Bourneville Birmingham. Panasonic CM1 http://t.co/QB0mYPLavJ 3 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- José González – With the Ink of a Ghost
- José González – Open Book
- José González – Afterglow
- José González – Vissel
- José González – What Will
- José González – Every Age
- José González – Leaf Off / The Cave
- José González – The Forest
- José González – Stories We Build, Stories We Tell
- José González – Let It Carry You
- Chasewater Strollers April 6, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers April 13, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers April 20, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Brownhills Market
This is just a reminder and a request – it’s been three months to the day since the dynamic duo of UKIPs Brownhills Councillor Steve Craddock and his best mate and Walsall Conservative former Regeneration head-honcho Adrian Andrew claimed to have brought home the bacon and hammered out some progress on the redevelopment of Ravens Court.
I’m pleased to note that despite the celebratory tones of a report in the Express & Star a couple of weeks ago, Walsall Council are reinforcing the hard line taken on the owners of the derelict eyesore in the middle of Brownhills, Ravens Court, with a strongly worded press release issued a couple of days ago.
Well, it seems congratulations are in order – Steve Craddock, UKIP councillor for Brownhills and the man whose holiday was more important than political control of a borough governing 269,000 people – has apparently brought us the bacon. Or it … Continue reading
Two Brownhills community activists lock horns in the Walsall Advertiser letters page over the subject of Ravens Court – the exchange is interesting, and deserves to be read widely.