Because you’re free to read this blog
- March 26th - There’s times when you just have to give in. For... May 27, 2016
- May 26th - One flower I forgot yesterday that really deserves... May 27, 2016
- May 25th - Another thing that’s abundant right now is the May or... May 26, 2016
- May 25th - As we advance to late spring and early summer, some... May 25, 2016
- May 24 - On the cycleway between Walsall and Pelsall, the former... May 25, 2016
- May 24 - I ‘m convinced that whatever gave rise to moorhens and... May 25, 2016
- May 23 - At Catshill Junction on the way back, a small, domestic... May 25, 2016
- May 23 - I get a bit tired sometimes of defending Brownhills,... May 25, 2016
- May 22nd - Also growing well, and still at the original 9, the... May 23, 2016
- May 22nd - Another good riding day, but I was a bit tired, and... May 23, 2016
- May 21st - On my way back via Chasewater, I spotted the huge... May 23, 2016
- May 21st - Up on Cannock Chase, I went looking for a fire tower... May 23, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Bathing beauties
- New Hall Mill open tomorrow, Spring Bank Holiday Monday
- Brownhills Carnival in the late 1970s remembered
- That rings a bell
- What's wrong with this picture?
- Brownhills in black and white
- Fun events at Chasewater this weekend!
- What's this stuff about, then?
- Fantastic live music at The Chase Inn this weekend!
- Resurfacing of A5 Watling Street - warning of road closures
- 3,234,339 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @LichfieldLore: And another one that says 'My milkshake brings all boys to the yard' :D 1 hour ago
- RT @LichfieldLore: Somewhere along the A515 just over the Derbyshire border there's a billboard with lines from 'Don't look back in anger'… 1 hour ago
- RT @unclejel: Whoopi Goldberg to play James Bond. Jude Law providing support as Moneypenny. 1 hour ago
- RT @RobOnABike: John Cooper Clarke. twitter.com/guardian/statu… 1 hour ago
- RT @pointlesslettrs: BREAKING: EU Referendum "no longer needed" after panel of *real* experts get together and hash it all out. https://t.c… 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers May 30, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers June 6, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers June 13, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: Brownhills Town Centre Partnership
The wonderful Diane Mansell from Brownhills Town Centre Partnership have been in touch, and asked me to see if anyone fancies helping out with the Brownhills Britain in Bloom competition entry from our town, which involves planting, litter picking and general sprucing up.
Continue reading →
I’m pleased to note that Brownhills this year won a Silver Gilt Award in the ‘Heart of England in Bloom’ competition – not the kind of thing you’d normally associate with Brownhills, but year after year, the floral displays here have been improving, and this year they looked wonderful.
Brownhills Town Centre Partnership have been in touch, and asked me to see if anyone fancies helping out with the Britain in Bloom competition entry from our town, which involves planting, litter picking and general sprucing up.
I note from the Facebook Page of Brownhills Town Centre Partnership that Brownhills this year won a Silver Award in the Britain in Bloom competition. Continue reading →
I see today, Brownhills Town Centre Partnership is pushing their Summer Festival in the town by sharing links on Facebook to an oddly-formatted document scan of their promo leaflet, which seems pretty much Facebook only.
Continue reading →
Whilst mooching around the darker recesses of Brownhills High Street yesterday (namely Downes newsagents), I happened upon a pile of yellow leaflets – well, double sided sheets of yellow A4, to be precise – so I took one. Perusing the … Continue reading →
I just thought I’d give a quick heads-up that there’s a Christmas fun day kicking off this Saturday (28th November 2009) in the High Street. There will be loads to do for all the family, including carol singing, children’s rides, … Continue reading →