- June 14th - Changing places. On the left stood Brownhills Market...
- June 14th - On the way to work on a warm but windy and wolfish...
- June 13th - One of the more fascinating things about the...
- June 14th - The King Of Kings Hill is still napping outdoors...
- June 12th - Following isolation of the leak at Little Bloxwich,...
- 5,345,230 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
279767 TracksPeaceful Madman
13 hoursDream of the Fossil Sea
13 hoursStreetlights and Stars
Orange Cake Mix
Windy & Carl
14 hoursWet Concrete - Chinese
14 hoursBehind the Mountains
14 hoursVinyl Fever
14 hoursThe Sleepy Strange
14 hoursSoft N Ez
Ade Reid on Twenty six ladies, a trophy an… Kay Torné on Everyone back to school! A gre… Evelyn Humphrey on Playing up The Wood – wh… Above and beyond at… on A walk up Lichfield Road with… Above and beyond at… on Looking down on a lost line
Tag Archives: scrub fire
I meant to post these Yesterday. Taken on Tuesday evening, these low-quality pictures show the damage from the scrub fire on Monday Night, which was spotted and reported to the blog by top reader Rachel Gosling. It seems that the … Continue reading →
Rachel Gosling, top reader and friend of the Brownhills Blog tonight posted these dramatic pictures on Facebook, which she’s kindly allowed me to share here. It seems that there’s been quite a severe fire in the scrub on Clayhanger Common, … Continue reading →