Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills Carnival, circa 1972: A special gallery
- Walsall Wood FC v Ilkeston Town - crunch away match today!
- We'm gooin up Norton Pewul!
- Local miniature railway open this Easter Bank Holiday Monday!
- Loads going on at the Horse & Jockey Walsall Wood - including a great charity Easter egg hunt and fun day this Saturday!
- 5,953,192 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
292414 TracksSleeping on Roads
1 dayMartha’s Mantra (For the Pain)
1 daySee You on Rooftops
1 dayHi-Lo and Inbetween
1 dayDriving with Bert
1 dayTwo Stones In My Pocket
1 dayHigh Hopes
1 dayDreamed I Saw Soldiers
1 daySleeping on Roads
Ron on Down the tubes jordankennethbird200… on Full details of upcoming 10/10… andyropes7 on Brownhills St. George’s… 10 Fabulous Ideas Fo… on Another family fun day –… Eldyne Cooper (Coats… on Down the drive at the side…
Tag Archives: 2105
Thanks to local community dynamo Steve Lightfoot, I can share with readers the film which was projected onto the exterior of St. Anne’s Church, Chasetown, for this year’s Remembrance commemorations on the evening of 11th November 2015.
Last Saturday, as I advertised here on the blog, it was Brownhills Community Fun Day at the Activity Centre – what used to be the old Central Boy’s School or Annexe, and Bonita Clayton from the Community Association has been in touch with a note of thanks and some photos of the day.
Continue reading →