- #365daysofbiking Chains changed:November 16th - Heading back to...
- #365daysofbiking Paint the whole world with a…November...
- #365daysofbiking The experiment continues:November 15th - More...
- #365daysofbiking No ifs, The Butts:November 15th - Riding home...
- #365daysofbiking Clarity:November 14th - I’m finding the Canon...
- 5,658,427 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
4 daysKeep Drawing Suns
4 daysIn Memory of Honey
4 daysTracing New Maps
4 daysRecovering Australia
4 daysThe Enabler
4 daysHeaven or Las Vegas
4 daysDouble Jointed
Jill Manchester on More photo mysteries from the… Linda on Wreckage, recorded Blixblox Girl on The water, of course! John Howdle on Scenes from the Clayhanger Kid Bogus callers: Pleas… on Elderly Brownhills couple mena…
Tag Archives: 2105
Thanks to local community dynamo Steve Lightfoot, I can share with readers the film which was projected onto the exterior of St. Anne’s Church, Chasetown, for this year’s Remembrance commemorations on the evening of 11th November 2015.
Last Saturday, as I advertised here on the blog, it was Brownhills Community Fun Day at the Activity Centre – what used to be the old Central Boy’s School or Annexe, and Bonita Clayton from the Community Association has been in touch with a note of thanks and some photos of the day.
Continue reading →