It seems that the travellers who yesterday moved onto the former site of Silver Court Gardens have moved on. When I passed the site today at about 2pm, all evidence of any occupation was gone.
The authorities in Walsall do seem to act swiftly in such cases and it’s good to see that the matter seems to be resolved.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Pictures from the 2019 Brownhills BCNS Canalside Festival
- Police issue statement following car and bus collision in Walsall Wood
- The Brownhills Canalside Festival 2019 runs all weekend!
- Something wonderful for witches and wizards this coming Holiday Monday!
- Local work vehicle key thefts ongoing: Beware, folks
- 6,010,659 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
294177 TracksDream Time in Lake Jackson
15 hoursSix Hours to Louisiana, Black Coffee Going Cold
15 hoursPulling Out of Ricardo and the Dusk Is Falling Fast
15 hoursBrownsville Turnaround on the Tex-Mex Border
15 hoursRock Radio Into the Nineties and Beyond
15 hoursA Melody From a Past Life Keeps Pulling Me Back
16 hoursThe Lights of Baton Rouge Pass By
16 hoursTrancentral Lost in My Mind
16 hoursWichita Lineman Was a Song I Once Heard
16 hours3AM Somewhere Out Of Beaumont
David Evans on Pictures from the 2019 Brownhi… Pictures from the 20… on The Brownhills Canalside Festi… The Brownhills Canal… on A remarkable local rail journe… Only humanist… on Explosive stuff Clayhanger Summer Li… on Clayhanger spring clean…