Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 19th - There were other stars, too though. The cats are... February 21, 2017
- February 19th - It was a warm day with an insistent wind and... February 21, 2017
- February 19th - I had to be in work on a Sunday, unusually,... February 21, 2017
- February 18th - Spotted on the canal between Black Cock and... February 19, 2017
- February 18th - Brakes. Can’t keep stopping like... February 19, 2017
- February 17th - On the way home, just on the cusp of darkness... February 19, 2017
- February 17th - I came through Kings Hill Park again around... February 19, 2017
- February 16th - On a misty, hazy mild and sunny lunchtime I... February 17, 2017
- February 17th - I noticed something today I’ve passed many times... February 17, 2017
- February 15th - The day had been warm for the time of year, and... February 16, 2017
- February 15th - I see the completion of the conversion of the... February 16, 2017
- February 14th - Valentines Day, and I guess I’m in love.In love... February 15, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Update on recent Chasewater Dam works from Andy Dennis
- The Portman Collection - part three: Final forms, and on with the sport
- A message of thanks from the Shed
- West Midlands Police issue appeal after man dies in Pelsall collision
- All that Jasmine - a remarkable treasury
- Showing some more class
- Staffordshire County Council issue statement on Chasewater Dam works currently ongoing
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- Woodmen fight Coventry United for a well-earned draw
- Gorgeous locks!
- 4,037,788 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: Bonita Clayton
Sorry this is very short notice, but Bonita Clayton, from Brownhills Community Association has asked me to alert readers to a couple of healthcare related meetings going on today.
Continue reading →
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch, asking me to let you all know that tomorrow, Saturday 5th April 2014, there will be a special event at the Activities Centre, to celebrate the annual reopening of the Brownhills Community Association Gardening Club.
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch to let me have a copy of their March-April 2014 newsletter, asking me if I’d share it on the blog for readers to peruse – of course, that’s no problem at all. Continue reading →
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch to let me have a copy of their current newsletter, asking me if I’d share it on the blog for readers to peruse – of course, that’s no problem at all.
Continue reading →
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch to let me know that their recent fundraising event for Macmillan went very well indeed, and asked if I could thank all those who took part. It is, of course, my … Continue reading →
Further to yesterday’s plug for the Brownhills Wilkinson Macmillan Coffee Morning Event, Bonita Clayton and Eamonn Regan from Brownhills Community Association have been in touch to point out they have an event planned as part of the same fundraising campaign.
Continue reading →
We all know what it’s like – they’re off school for 2 days and already bored Well, there’s no need for the kids to be moping around the house and getting under your feet this summer – there are plenty of activities going on locally to keep them busy.