Because you’re free to read this blog
- March 23rd - I headed home in a dreadful headwind, needing to... March 25, 2017
- March 23rd - A mystery that’s been puzzling me for a long time... March 25, 2017
- March 22nd - A terrible photo snatched in the dark: but spring... March 25, 2017
- March 22nd - A rainy, horrid day: I found myself at New Street... March 25, 2017
- March 21st - I noticed this lad hopping about the yard at work,... March 22, 2017
- March 21st - Gosh, it was cold this morning. After the warmth of... March 22, 2017
- March 20th - With the start of my beloved British Summer Time... March 20, 2017
- March 20th - One aspect of springtime in Walsall that’s always... March 20, 2017
- March 18th - Talking of swans, here’s a flock of about 100... March 19, 2017
- March 19th - I thought today that it was time to check to see if... March 19, 2017
- March 18th - I popped up to a wind-blasted Chasewater, which is... March 19, 2017
- March 18th - A brief run out on a wolfish, windy afternoon had... March 19, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Car wash at the old Middle Oak?
- The Portman Collection - part five: Staff and class photos on a wet day
- Distraction theft at Morrisons car park, Aldridge - be careful, folks.
- Adrian Wigley: From Sankeys Club to Blackpool North Pier
- Woodmen outclassed by Coleshill
- Stationary travellers
- Sad news in the search for Andy Cooper
- The Portman Collection - part one: Meet the staff
- 4,133,539 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Talk Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Bonita Clayton
Sorry this is very short notice, but Bonita Clayton, from Brownhills Community Association has asked me to alert readers to a couple of healthcare related meetings going on today.
Continue reading →
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch, asking me to let you all know that tomorrow, Saturday 5th April 2014, there will be a special event at the Activities Centre, to celebrate the annual reopening of the Brownhills Community Association Gardening Club.
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch to let me have a copy of their March-April 2014 newsletter, asking me if I’d share it on the blog for readers to peruse – of course, that’s no problem at all. Continue reading →
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch to let me have a copy of their current newsletter, asking me if I’d share it on the blog for readers to peruse – of course, that’s no problem at all.
Continue reading →
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch to let me know that their recent fundraising event for Macmillan went very well indeed, and asked if I could thank all those who took part. It is, of course, my … Continue reading →
Further to yesterday’s plug for the Brownhills Wilkinson Macmillan Coffee Morning Event, Bonita Clayton and Eamonn Regan from Brownhills Community Association have been in touch to point out they have an event planned as part of the same fundraising campaign.
Continue reading →
We all know what it’s like – they’re off school for 2 days and already bored Well, there’s no need for the kids to be moping around the house and getting under your feet this summer – there are plenty of activities going on locally to keep them busy.