Because you’re free to read this blog
- August 17th - I’m not going to say where this is for obvious... August 17, 2017
- August 17th - A sad, regrettable tragedy unfolds in Rushall at... August 17, 2017
- August 16th - Another delight of the season, that frustratingly... August 16, 2017
- August 16th - Riding to work down Green Lane, Shelfield on a... August 16, 2017
- August 15th - I spun up The Parade and over to Burntwood on the... August 16, 2017
- August 15th - I had to nip out on an errand at sunset. The day... August 16, 2017
- August 14th - Sorry, after this I promise no morale oak wasp... August 15, 2017
- August 14th - Another tree I keep an eye on is the odd pear tree... August 15, 2017
- August 13th - More oak wasp galls, which I’ve gone all out to... August 15, 2017
- August 13th - I left near lunchtime for a hopefully long, sunny... August 15, 2017
- August 12th - One local treat I look forward to in late summer... August 15, 2017
- August 12th - An run out after a busy day saw me investigating a... August 15, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Hot to trot
- Be alert - power tools stolen in Brownhills van burglary
- Mining for family history in the Wood: Can you help please?
- November 1989 - Residents up in arms...
- Lichfield and Hatherton's huge canal Heritage Gathering coming soon!
- Chasewater Stadium - what do you recall?
- Going Back
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- A case of the trots!
- Race of the Year, 1977
- 4,550,995 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Bonita Clayton
Sorry this is very short notice, but Bonita Clayton, from Brownhills Community Association has asked me to alert readers to a couple of healthcare related meetings going on today.
Continue reading →
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch, asking me to let you all know that tomorrow, Saturday 5th April 2014, there will be a special event at the Activities Centre, to celebrate the annual reopening of the Brownhills Community Association Gardening Club.
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch to let me have a copy of their March-April 2014 newsletter, asking me if I’d share it on the blog for readers to peruse – of course, that’s no problem at all. Continue reading →
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch to let me have a copy of their current newsletter, asking me if I’d share it on the blog for readers to peruse – of course, that’s no problem at all.
Continue reading →
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch to let me know that their recent fundraising event for Macmillan went very well indeed, and asked if I could thank all those who took part. It is, of course, my … Continue reading →
Further to yesterday’s plug for the Brownhills Wilkinson Macmillan Coffee Morning Event, Bonita Clayton and Eamonn Regan from Brownhills Community Association have been in touch to point out they have an event planned as part of the same fundraising campaign.
Continue reading →
We all know what it’s like – they’re off school for 2 days and already bored Well, there’s no need for the kids to be moping around the house and getting under your feet this summer – there are plenty of activities going on locally to keep them busy.