Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- New Hall Mill is open this Sunday for the last open day of 2019
- Tipton Community and Canal Festival this weekend!
- Fancy a Parkrun at Chasewater this Saturday morning?
- High on the hill - Go somewhere you've never been this Saturday!
- Get set for Lichfield and Hatherton's huge 2019 Canal Heritage Gathering next weekend!
- 6,165,768 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
295427 TracksNights Introlude
Nightmares on Wax
3 hoursTwo Stones In My Pocket
4 daysVanishing Point
6 daysWho Do You Love
1 weekLove Still Flows
The Lotus Eaters
1 weekWho Do You Love
2 weeksDouble Jointed
2 weeksSong of Love
2 weeksTwenty Bridges
Martin Williams on Pelsall Hall Colliery disaster… Terence Burgoyne on Get with the programme: Shire… Rob on Gerald Reece’s Chasewate… Steven Birch on Working at the BRD – a c… George Reynolds on Working at the BRD – a c…
Tag Archives: Ranjiy Kaur
Hey – if you’re looking out for stuff to do today (Saturday, 10th August 2013), look no further than Brownhills Activity Centre (The old Central Boy’s School, or Annex to my generation) and Holland Park, opposite.
Hey – if you’re looking out for stuff to do this weekend, look no further than Brownhills Activity Centre (The old Central Boy’s School, or Annex to my generation) and Holland Park this Saturday.
Continue reading →
I’ve just become aware of this event scheduled to take place in Holland Park, Brownhills, on Saturday, 10th August 2013 – the flyer says entries have closed – but with 10 days to go, I’m sure they’ll probably fit your team in if you’re quick. Continue reading →