Donate to the Mylee appeal here.
Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 15th - What an awful day.I battled into Walsall against... February 15, 2018
- February 13th - I wore out a set of front brake pads, and still... February 14, 2018
- February 13th - A horrid, windy, wet day and nipping out in the... February 14, 2018
- February 12th - Also in Kings Hill Park, this plant flowering in... February 13, 2018
- February 12th - The miniature daffodils in Kings Hill Park are... February 13, 2018
- February 11th - Near Middleton and Drayton Basset, a Western... February 12, 2018
- February 11th - Finally, a decent ride out. But not without... February 12, 2018
- February 10th - I’m liking the look of the houses going up on... February 12, 2018
- February 10th - An evening spin out turned out to be warmer than... February 12, 2018
- February 9th - I was in town past six, in the early darkness,... February 12, 2018
- February 8th - Passing through Walsall and running some errands,... February 12, 2018
- February 8th - I’ve not ridden through Little Aston Forge for... February 9, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- In the swim
- September 1991 - Clayhanger residents demand an end to neglect
- A Saint Jimmy riddle...
- Ahead of the curve
- A match for Mylee - this morning at Oak Park!
- Buses by Night 2018 - great Aldridge event on this Saturday!
- Warning: Attempted break in to occupied house in High Heath
- Looking sharp!
- A very special Day for Mylee - this Sunday!
- Walsall Wood play Chelmsley Town at Oak Park this afternoon!
- 5,078,116 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Tag Archives: Brownhills Big Tidy Up
I’d like to say a big thank you on behalf of Brownhills if I may, to those people who worked so very hard on the Brownhills in Bloom competition entry this year: to all those who helped, planted and laboured, and to human dynamo Diane Mansell from Walsall Council, praise is due, for Brownhills and Aldridge both won gold awards.
I’d like to wish all the very best of luck to the hard working volunteers and community minded folk who’ve worked with Brownhills Town Centre Partnership on this year’s Brownhills in Bloom bird, which is judged this afternoon (Wednesday, 27th July 2016).
Once more, Diane Mansell from Brownhills Town Centre Partnership has been in touch, and asked me to ask if I’d put out a plea for gardeners,volunteer groups or anyone else who can help the Brownhills in Bloom team remove some problematic shrubs in town.
Once more, Diane Mansell from Brownhills Town Centre Partnership has been in touch, and asked me to point out that volunteers are needed for another planting event to prepare the remaining planters for the Brownhills Britain in Bloom entry this coming Monday 27th June 2016.
Just a shoutout here to the volunteers and community mind folk of Brownhills Town Centre Partnership who yesterday, despite some pretty horrid weather, went out planting flowers in the tubs and planters in town and once again did Brownhills proud.
The wonderful Diane Mansell from Brownhills Town Centre Partnership has been in touch, and asked me to see if anyone fancies helping out with the Brownhills Britain in Bloom competition entry from our town today (Monday 13th June 2016).
So sorry to announce this, but I’ve just been informed by the organisers that the planting event scheduled for tomorrow, 2nd June 2016 by Brownhills Town Centre Partnership has had to be deferred until Monday 13th June due to late arrival of the plants – sadly, this is affecting several towns in the borough and is unavoidable.
Continue reading →