Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 5th - This one has me a bit puzzled, and makes me realise... May 6, 2016
- May 5th - This is always a nice first to chalk up for the year -... May 6, 2016
- May 4th - Summer seems finally to be on it’s way in. A warm,... May 5, 2016
- May 3rd - Some advertising wonk was paid to come up with this... May 3, 2016
- May 3rd - The swans who’ve nested on the Walsall Canal at... May 3, 2016
- May 2nd - After what seems like weeks of grey, cold weather it... May 3, 2016
- May 2nd - What a difference an hour made.It had been a miserable... May 3, 2016
- May 1st - Born to be wild, still running free, the Newtown... May 2, 2016
- May 1st - A blustery and occasionally wet ride over to Walton on... May 2, 2016
- April 20th - As the weather had cleared, I stopped to snap a... May 2, 2016
- April 30th - So, there I’d done gone and promised to bring ny... May 2, 2016
- April 29th - A long day, which broke very, very bad news. A... April 30, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- 2016 Walsall local election results
- There was something on the goods shed
- So what are today's elections about, anyway?
- It's about Brownhills
- Where does the water go? Find out this Saturday!
- Urgent: Brownhills dementia sufferer missing from home
- 2015 Walsall local election results - the political pendulum swings back?
- Police appeal: please help find Ruth Anne Smith
- Up around the bend
- 2014 Walsall local election results - there may be trouble ahead
- 3,183,020 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @TheRightArticle: Bye bye https://t.co/FfPSJQl4sW 9 minutes ago
- A train incident you say? Not a haddock or sun lounger incident? Most odd. 14 minutes ago
- RT @LondonMidland: Please note due to a train incident the 1829 Euston to Northampton will be formed of 4 carriages today. 15 minutes ago
- RT @norock: Jesus, even The History Channel doesn't bang on about Hitler as much as Ken does 15 minutes ago
- Hate to say but the U turn on forced academisation had fuck all to do with Labour and everything to do with Cameron's pissed off faithful 15 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers May 9, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers May 16, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers May 23, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: Green Lane
Here’s a nice one to run for a change – a few days ago the young David Evans dropped me a line to tell me how impressed he was with the new road surface recently laid in Friezland Lane, Shire Oak by Tarmac LaFarge working for Walsall Council.
I see that tomorrow, Friezland Lane in Shire Oak will be closed from 9am-5pm by Walsall Council for ten days for much needed resurfacing works – this is good news for residents and folk who use this cut through, but may cause delays and disruption to busses that use the route.