Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- New Hall Mill is open this Sunday for the last open day of 2019
- Tipton Community and Canal Festival this weekend!
- Get set for Lichfield and Hatherton's huge 2019 Canal Heritage Gathering next weekend!
- Fancy a Parkrun at Chasewater this Saturday morning?
- High on the hill - Go somewhere you've never been this Saturday!
- 6,166,136 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
295427 TracksNights Introlude
Nightmares on Wax
16 hoursTwo Stones In My Pocket
5 daysVanishing Point
7 daysWho Do You Love
1 weekLove Still Flows
The Lotus Eaters
1 weekWho Do You Love
2 weeksDouble Jointed
2 weeksSong of Love
2 weeksTwenty Bridges
Martin Williams on Pelsall Hall Colliery disaster… Terence Burgoyne on Get with the programme: Shire… Rob on Gerald Reece’s Chasewate… Steven Birch on Working at the BRD – a c… George Reynolds on Working at the BRD – a c…
Tag Archives: december 1
There’s a great acoustic music and food treat in store for punters at the Chase Inn, Brownhills this evening (Friday 16th December 2016) with a rather unique event.
Continue reading →
As well as being a great venue for live music and quality ale, the Chase Inn have started a new entertainment option for the pre-Christmas period: Skittles and pie nights, the first of which is tonight, 1st December 2016.