Because you’re free to read this blog
- January 18th - Back to work, and very slow on the bike, but the... January 19, 2018
- January 17th - It was a nice day on the canal, and as I came... January 18, 2018
- January 17th - Still off, but thankfully brighter if still... January 18, 2018
- January 16th - A shot I was keen to try with the TZ 100 has been... January 17, 2018
- January 16th A second day off sick. My congestion was better,... January 17, 2018
- January 15th - One thing did impress, though: The new housing... January 17, 2018
- January 15th - I went to work. Really battled in. They sent me... January 17, 2018
- January 14th - I experimented in an area where Panasonic have... January 17, 2018
- January 14th - Still awful, but hoping to be better for work... January 17, 2018
- January 13th - The cold had really got me. I was damned ill with... January 17, 2018
- January 12th - I came from Derby to Leicester, made a call in... January 17, 2018
- January 12th - I found myself un Burton Upon Trent for a meeting... January 17, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Dam freeloaders?
- Thieves steal quad bike from local riding stables - have you seen it?
- Littleton Colliery 1912, another Battle of Orgreave?
- A team line up and a pig roast: What do you know?
- Walsall Wood v. Ilkeston Town match this afternoon OFF
- When pressed...
- And did those feet in ancient times gig upon Pelsall's commons green?
- 2018 Brownhills Blog quiz results
- April 1991 - Traders win battle over parking
- Incident on Clayhanger Common yesterday - West Midlands Police issue statement
- 5,006,831 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Lifestyle And Mental Health
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Tag Archives: 28 October
Yesterday afternoon (Saturday 28th October 2017) had Walsall Wood at home to entertain visitors Hinckley, and Walsall Wood continued their wining streak – but not without a hard fight.
The award-winning Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills goes from strength to strength – there’s not only great ale and a warm, welcoming atmosphere, but great live music too – and there’s a great Halloween bash on there tonight!
Come and watch Walsall Wood as they face a resurgent Hinckley side at Oak Park this afternoon.
Continue reading →
There’s a great Halloween themed gig and party with live music on this Saturday (29th October 2017) at the Anchor Inn, just on the Anchor Bridge on the Chester Road between Shire Oak and Brownhills.
Continue reading →