Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Celebrate a long life in music with the legendary Deryck Langford in Brownhills this Saturday afternoon!
- Fancy a Parkrun at Chasewater this Saturday morning?
- FREE kids multi-sport session at Brownhills Community Centre this morning!
- Lichfield repair cafe January 2020 meet up - get together and get things fixed this afternoon!
- Why not Stay and Play for longer - at Brownhills Community Centre this morning?
- 6,328,435 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
Celebrate a long lif… on A life in harmony Elizabeth Nicholls on Congratulations! Walsall recog… Linda Flood on Final gallery of entries for t… Pete Birch on Gerald Reece’s Chasewate… Kevin platt on Chasewater and the trotting tr…
Tag Archives: West Midlands Fire Service
I note that there’s been another fire in Brownhills this evening, following the one earlier in the week that occurred at the former Terrace Restaurant in Newtown, on the A5 – this evening (Thursday 27th October 2016) a fire seems to have taken place in a stable near the old trotting track off Whitehorse Road, Brownhills.
Sadly, it appears there’s a fire incident ongoing at the former Terrace Restaurant, in Newton, on the A5 Watling Street in Brownhills – West Midlands Fire Service crews are in attendance from Aldridge, Bloxwich, Walsall and Staffordshire.
The Express & Star is this morning carrying a story about a suspected arson attack at a ground floor flat in Lindon Road, Brownhills – not sure exactly where, as the only maisonettes I can think of up there are on Brownhills Road, up by Streets Corner.
Kate Goodall, top Walsall Council operative and top human dynamo behind Walsall Neighbourhoods, asked me last week if I might share this with the readers. Of course, I’m only too happy to do so. Please accept my apologies for not getting … Continue reading →