- #365daysofbiking Here I stand:November 6th - One thing I forgot...
- #365daysofbiking Darker now:November 6th - Today was another day...
- #365daysofbiking Homeward bound:November 5th - I’d been in...
- #365daysofbiking Darker now:November 4th - My heart is broken. A...
- #365daysofbiking Where the night is lighter:November 3rd...
- 5,652,707 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285777 TracksKeep Drawing Suns
9 minsIn Memory of Honey
16 minsTracing New Maps
23 minsRecovering Australia
28 minsThe Enabler
36 minsHeaven or Las Vegas
46 minsDouble Jointed
52 minsBracken And Grassland
Lichfield Waterworks… on I fought the lore Lichfield Waterworks… on Gathering steam Wendy White on You ancestors role in the Grea… ANN on Gainful employment iBDWR 😎 on Hundreds of years of immense b…
Tag Archives: Santa Cruz
West Midlands Police have this morning issued a statement about the bike theft from the Shell Petrol Station in Northgate, Aldridge featured here yesterday, together with more detail and further images of the suspect and vehicle.
Can I please ask readers to be on the lookout for the above Santa Cruz Nomad bike, stolen from the Shell petrol station on Northgate at around 5:45pm on Thursday, 20th August 2015?