Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- New Hall Mill is open this Sunday for the last open day of 2019
- Fancy a Parkrun at Chasewater this Saturday morning?
- Get set for Lichfield and Hatherton's huge 2019 Canal Heritage Gathering next weekend!
- Tipton Community and Canal Festival this weekend!
- Lichfield repair cafe September meet up - get together, celebrate and get things fixed this Saturday!
- 6,165,687 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
295426 TracksTwo Stones In My Pocket
4 daysVanishing Point
6 daysWho Do You Love
1 weekLove Still Flows
The Lotus Eaters
1 weekWho Do You Love
2 weeksDouble Jointed
2 weeksSong of Love
2 weeksTwenty Bridges
2 weeksLate One Sunday
The American Analog Set
Terence Burgoyne on Get with the programme: Shire… Rob on Gerald Reece’s Chasewate… Steven Birch on Working at the BRD – a c… George Reynolds on Working at the BRD – a c… Christopher Princep on The Station currently departin…
Tag Archives: Damage
Here’s a quick one I spotted locally last week: I was going to put it on my 365daysofbiking journal, but I thought it deserved a wider audience and debate – it seems the cast iron bridge at Ogley Junction, near Grasmere Gardens, was once damaged or cracked and repaired.