- March 21st - Leaving my camera at home made a bad day for photos... March 21, 2018
- March 19th - Things that happen when you’re not... March 20, 2018
- March 19th - The thaw was thankfully quick, and the day felt... March 20, 2018
- March 18th - I thought Saturday had been grim. I had no idea... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - Coming back to Brownhills down The Parade, the snow... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - I’ll be honest here, I can only fit ten pictures in... March 20, 2018
- March 17t - Up at Chasewater on a bitterly cold late March... March 20, 2018
- March 16th - There may be a return to winter forecast for the... March 17, 2018
- March 16th - I had to nip up to Burntwood after an early return... March 17, 2018
- March 15th - I was on the canal near the new pool at Clayhanger... March 16, 2018
- March 15th - Spring is in residence at Kings Hill Park,... March 16, 2018
- March 14th - Returning home after a long day as dusk fell, I’d... March 15, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Party like its... 1998?
- A hole lot of sink
- It's a diesel takeover - this weekend!
- Wreckage, recorded
- Hot to trot
- The Portman Collection - part two: On form
- February 1992 - Tenants fed up of being fobbed off
- Doctor Fell
- The wanderer returns with postcards from near and far
- Car crashes into former shop on Lindon Road, Brownhills
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
270302 TracksBehind the Mountains
6 hoursVinyl Fever
6 hoursThe Sleepy Strange
7 hoursSoft N Ez
7 hoursThe Sleepy Strange
7 hoursSoft N Ez
7 hoursVanishing Point
7 hoursThis Year's Beat
7 hoursDisconnect the Cables
7 hoursBurning Flies (Acoustic)
- 5,158,816 hits
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Tag Archives: defeat
Last Tuesday evening (24th October 2017) Walsall Wood were visited by Highgate United, who were narrowly defeated in a tense match decided on a penalty shootout.
Continue reading →
Yesterday, Walsall Wood FC were visited by Heanor Town, and the home crowd needed a win – sadly it wasn’t to be, and the Derbyshire team left the Wood faithful reeling.
Last Bank Holiday Monday afternoon (17th April 2017) Walsall Wood visited Highgate United, who sadly managed to turn around a match that had seemed in the bag for Walsall Wood. Bill Shaw was there, and with somewhat frayed nerves, sent the following … Continue reading →
Yesterday afternoon (Saturday, 1st April 2017) Walsall Wood were visited by Highgate United, who sadly seem to have made April fools of the Woodmen.
Walsall Wood FC disappointed the fans yesterday (Saturday 25th March 2017) when they lost to Coleshill Town in a high scoring match.
Sadly grim times down at Oak Park yesterday afternoon (Saturday 26th November 2016), as an afternoon seeing the unexpected defeat of the Woodmen concluded with the immediate resignation of long time and much respected manger, Mark Swann.