- March 21st - Leaving my camera at home made a bad day for photos... March 21, 2018
- March 19th - Things that happen when you’re not... March 20, 2018
- March 19th - The thaw was thankfully quick, and the day felt... March 20, 2018
- March 18th - I thought Saturday had been grim. I had no idea... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - Coming back to Brownhills down The Parade, the snow... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - I’ll be honest here, I can only fit ten pictures in... March 20, 2018
- March 17t - Up at Chasewater on a bitterly cold late March... March 20, 2018
- March 16th - There may be a return to winter forecast for the... March 17, 2018
- March 16th - I had to nip up to Burntwood after an early return... March 17, 2018
- March 15th - I was on the canal near the new pool at Clayhanger... March 16, 2018
- March 15th - Spring is in residence at Kings Hill Park,... March 16, 2018
- March 14th - Returning home after a long day as dusk fell, I’d... March 15, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Party like its... 1998?
- Play in the car park and behave yourselves!
- A kindly gentleman...
- The Portman Collection - part two: On form
- Hot to trot
- A hole lot of sink
- Car crashes into former shop on Lindon Road, Brownhills
- February 1992 - Tenants fed up of being fobbed off
- Meet your local coppers today in Brownhills, Pelsall and Rushall
- It's a diesel takeover - this weekend!
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
270337 TracksDriving with Bert
50 minsTwo Stones In My Pocket
1 hourHigh Hopes
1 hourDreamed I Saw Soldiers
1 hourSleeping on Roads
1 hourMartha's Mantra (For The Pain)
1 hourSee You on Rooftops
1 hourHi-Lo and Inbetween
2 hoursDriving with Bert
- 5,160,443 hits
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Tag Archives: Boys from the Wood
Yesterday afternoon (Saturday 28th October 2017) had Walsall Wood at home to entertain visitors Hinckley, and Walsall Wood continued their wining streak – but not without a hard fight.
Last Tuesday evening (24th October 2017) Walsall Wood were visited by Highgate United, who were narrowly defeated in a tense match decided on a penalty shootout.
Continue reading →
I’ve a whole tranche of Walsall Wood football news today as I feature a disparate collection of submissions – photos of last Saturday’s Cadbury Athletic match from Simon Evans, a match report from Bill Shaw of Tuesday’s away victory at Hinckley and photos from last weeks Pelsall Villa – Redditch game that was played at Oak Park de to the vandalism difficulties at the Villan’s home ground.
We’re now at the very beginnings of the 2017/18 season and the friendlies well underway, I’m happy to see Bill Shaw hasn’t thrown away his match day pencil and has been kind enough to send in.a writeup of the Wood away match yesterday, in which the boys from Oak Park beat Rushall Olympic 2-1 at Dales Lane.
Continue reading →
Last Bank Holiday Monday afternoon (17th April 2017) Walsall Wood visited Highgate United, who sadly managed to turn around a match that had seemed in the bag for Walsall Wood. Bill Shaw was there, and with somewhat frayed nerves, sent the following … Continue reading →
Yesterday afternoon (Saturday, 1st April 2017) Walsall Wood were visited by Highgate United, who sadly seem to have made April fools of the Woodmen.