Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 10th - I continued from Chasewater up around Engine... December 13, 2017
- December 10th - They say things come to those who wait, and... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - Lichfield has a little secret that I’d love to... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - Lichfield Food Festival was huge, and very busy.... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - I was looking forward to a snowy ride out to a... December 13, 2017
- December 8th - As I approached the supermarket at Burntwood,... December 13, 2017
- December 8th - The forecast had been for heavy snow during the... December 13, 2017
- December 7th - Out and about on a sunny, bright but windy day in... December 8, 2017
- December 6th - Well, this’ll be the end then. So long, it... December 7, 2017
- December 6th - Something today I noticed on a couple of bikes in... December 7, 2017
- December 5th - A very dark, grey and overcast day without... December 6, 2017
- December 5th - In Telford again, and the work on the footbridge... December 6, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Police issue statement on incident at Northgate, Aldridge this morning
- Snow update - Tuesday 12th December 2017
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Snow update - Monday 11th December 2017
- The 'Crucifixion' incident in Walsall Wood - West Midlands Police issue statement
- Incident on Clayhanger Common yesterday - West Midlands Police issue statement
- Parents warned after incident in Aldridge
- BBC Television's Street Auction comes to Brownhills this Saturday!
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Ooh - it's snowing! Walsall Schools closure list...
- 4,904,029 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Bll Shaw
Yesterday afternoon (Saturday 28th October 2017) had Walsall Wood at home to entertain visitors Hinckley, and Walsall Wood continued their wining streak – but not without a hard fight.
Last Tuesday evening (24th October 2017) Walsall Wood were visited by Highgate United, who were narrowly defeated in a tense match decided on a penalty shootout.
Continue reading →
I’ve a whole tranche of Walsall Wood football news today as I feature a disparate collection of submissions – photos of last Saturday’s Cadbury Athletic match from Simon Evans, a match report from Bill Shaw of Tuesday’s away victory at Hinckley and photos from last weeks Pelsall Villa – Redditch game that was played at Oak Park de to the vandalism difficulties at the Villan’s home ground.
We’re now at the very beginnings of the 2017/18 season and the friendlies well underway, I’m happy to see Bill Shaw hasn’t thrown away his match day pencil and has been kind enough to send in.a writeup of the Wood away match yesterday, in which the boys from Oak Park beat Rushall Olympic 2-1 at Dales Lane.
Continue reading →
Last Bank Holiday Monday afternoon (17th April 2017) Walsall Wood visited Highgate United, who sadly managed to turn around a match that had seemed in the bag for Walsall Wood. Bill Shaw was there, and with somewhat frayed nerves, sent the following … Continue reading →
Yesterday afternoon (Saturday, 1st April 2017) Walsall Wood were visited by Highgate United, who sadly seem to have made April fools of the Woodmen.