Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- New Hall Mill is open this Sunday for the last open day of 2019
- Fancy a Parkrun at Chasewater this Saturday morning?
- Get set for Lichfield and Hatherton's huge 2019 Canal Heritage Gathering next weekend!
- Tipton Community and Canal Festival this weekend!
- Lichfield repair cafe September meet up - get together, celebrate and get things fixed this Saturday!
- 6,165,704 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
295426 TracksTwo Stones In My Pocket
4 daysVanishing Point
6 daysWho Do You Love
1 weekLove Still Flows
The Lotus Eaters
1 weekWho Do You Love
2 weeksDouble Jointed
2 weeksSong of Love
2 weeksTwenty Bridges
2 weeksLate One Sunday
The American Analog Set
Terence Burgoyne on Get with the programme: Shire… Rob on Gerald Reece’s Chasewate… Steven Birch on Working at the BRD – a c… George Reynolds on Working at the BRD – a c… Christopher Princep on The Station currently departin…
Tag Archives: Ron
Further to the pictures from Remembrance Sunday Wendy Dance, treasurer of Brownhills Branch of the Royal British Legion has been in touch to tell us all about the RBL in Brownhills, and to thank residents of Brownhills for their extraordinary generosity regarding the annual Poppy Appeal.
Continue reading →
Thanks to several people including reader and friend of the blog Caz and the Young David Evans who’ve both pointed out that the former Royal Oak in Bullings Heath, Walsall Wood, is currently being demolished. Continue reading →