Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Celebrate a long life in music with the legendary Deryck Langford in Brownhills this Saturday afternoon!
- Fancy a Parkrun at Chasewater this Saturday morning?
- Why not join these community litter picks tis weekend?
- FREE kids multi-sport session at Brownhills Community Centre this morning!
- New walking group sets off in Brownhills this afternoon!
- 6,328,194 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
Celebrate a long lif… on A life in harmony Elizabeth Nicholls on Congratulations! Walsall recog… Linda Flood on Final gallery of entries for t… Pete Birch on Gerald Reece’s Chasewate… Kevin platt on Chasewater and the trotting tr…
Tag Archives: street names
I am indebted to a Burnell yet again, as top chap and fellow cyclist Richard contacts me and points out something he noticed that I didn’t – Bullings Heath Grove is now a real place, with street signs and everything.
Continue reading →