Top Posts & Pages
- Appealing for family and friends of Mr. Sam Bennett please
- On Parade once more!
- Here's something for the kids to do late this afternoon in Clayhanger...
- Just time to find out about the Friends of Chasewater right now!
- A great sing along showing of Mama Mia Here We Go Again this very evening in Brownhills!
- #365daysifbiking Gaining fast:January 16th - Although, on the...
- #365daysifbiking Downhill carefully:January 16th - I was tired,...
- #365daysifbiking Glow now:January 15th - Long exposure photos...
- #365daysifbiking Bridge to my heart:January 14th - And on my...
- #365daysifbiking On the Spot:January 14th - Painfully early...
- 5,783,389 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
287918 TracksElectric Counterpoint: III. Fast
52 minsElectric Counterpoint: II. Slow
56 minsElectric Counterpoint: I. Fast
1 hourSecret Mission
1 hourForever Changing
1 hourGolden Key
1 hourOnly Angels Have Wings
1 hourThe Winter Tree
1 hourJekyll and Hyde
1 hourThe Flood at Lyons
Paul Anslow on A gentleman in his Sunday best Pedro on On Parade once more! andkindred on On Parade once more! andkindred on On Parade once more! Graf Harrington on On Parade once more!
Tag Archives: 29 october
Images and captions kindly supplied by the young David Evans. Bank Holiday Monday afternoon (27th August 2018) Walsall Wood were at home entertaining Lye Town – and the Wood lads held the visitors to a no score draw. David Evans was there … Continue reading →
Yesterday Afternoon (Saturday 29th October 2016) Walsall Wood were at home entertaining Lye Town, and sadly, yet again an injury ravaged side were beaten.
Continue reading →
The good folk of the Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills have been in touch to let me know that there’s live music and Halloween fun with a free entry fancy dress disco at the popular Brownhills pub tonight (Saturday 29th October 2016), with live music on stage from rock covers band Dark Page live from 8pm until late.
Continue reading →
Your chance to catch Walsall Wood in action against Lye Town this afternoon at Oak Park!
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch to let me know that this Thursday evening (Thursday 29th October 2015) there will be a public progress meeting for the Lichfield Waterworks Trust charity, formerly the Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station group.