Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 4th - Summer seems finally to be on it’s way in. A warm,... May 5, 2016
- May 3rd - Some advertising wonk was paid to come up with this... May 3, 2016
- May 3rd - The swans who’ve nested on the Walsall Canal at... May 3, 2016
- May 2nd - After what seems like weeks of grey, cold weather it... May 3, 2016
- May 2nd - What a difference an hour made.It had been a miserable... May 3, 2016
- May 1st - Born to be wild, still running free, the Newtown... May 2, 2016
- May 1st - A blustery and occasionally wet ride over to Walton on... May 2, 2016
- April 20th - As the weather had cleared, I stopped to snap a... May 2, 2016
- April 30th - So, there I’d done gone and promised to bring ny... May 2, 2016
- April 29th - A long day, which broke very, very bad news. A... April 30, 2016
- April 28th - Another striking return is of the leaves to the row... April 28, 2016
- April 28th - A beautiful morning but yet again, very cold. It’s... April 28, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Urgent: Brownhills dementia sufferer missing from home
- There was something on the goods shed
- It's about Brownhills
- Police appeal: please help find Ruth Anne Smith
- So what are today's elections about, anyway?
- May Day at dawn
- Woodmen shoot a failing Star
- 2015 Walsall local election results - the political pendulum swings back?
- Standing up for a quiet man
- Up around the bend
- 3,180,501 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- It's about Brownhills brownhillsbob.com/2016/05/04/its… via @brownhillsbob 16 minutes ago
- RT @pezholio: Have these people ever been on an election count floor? If they had, they’d know that erasing votes is pretty much impossible 2 hours ago
- RT @pezholio: Where did this using a pen conspiracy theory start? Seems particularly prevalent in UKIP circles twitter.com/PaulJamesOakle… 2 hours ago
- Radio 2: caller 'I do forest rallying' Ken Bruce 'In what?' <entire office shouts> 'IN THE FUCKING FOREST!' 2 hours ago
- RT @mwl462: Like a pre-written obituary of an ageing celebrity, today the papers dust off their New Day obits, written on February 29. 3 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers May 9, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers May 16, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers May 23, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: classic bikes
Sorry folks, very busy and hanging on by the seat of my pants here – but right now and tomorrow as part of Festival Weekend in Lichfield, it’s the Cars in the Park event at Beacon Park, Lichfield. Continue reading →
I was saddened to receive yesterday from Chasewater Transport Show organiser Helen Borton, a copy of a mail she’s sent to Chasewater Park management, detailing some conflict within the park community over this popular free show – it doesn’t make pleasant reading.
Continue reading →
Today, it was the fifth annual Chasewater Transport Show, and as ever, Helen Borton and co put on a wonderful event – There was the usual array of old, forgotten and beautiful motors, and although the poor ground conditions had put paid to the heavy commercial vehicles and arena, there was still loads to do and see.
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show today – After a long winter, petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater…
Continue reading →
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show this weekend – After a long winter, petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater…
Continue reading →
The Chasewater Transport Show – the annual event I plug here relentlessly every year – seemed to be in doubt back at the end of January, after major sponsors pulled out. A search for new ones ensued, and Helen Borton, the organiser, has worked hard to locate commercial partners to support this wonderful event.
Worrying news reaches me regarding one of my favourite annual events at Chasewater. Helen Borton, organiser of the brilliant, and very well attended annual Chasewater Transport Show has announced that two of the show’s sponsors have pulled out, leaving her in the lurch, and without replacement sponsors, the show just cannot go ahead.
Continue reading →