Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 22nd - A long time since I featured Jockey Meadows here -... May 23, 2017
- May 23rd - Spotted in Walsall late this afternoon, parked up... May 23, 2017
- May 21st - Also out in abundance was the sallow, which is... May 22, 2017
- May 21st - A much nicer day with warm sun and gentle southerly... May 22, 2017
- May 20th - I popped out for a short run on shopping errands to... May 21, 2017
- May 19th - Much of the journey was an errand in Digbeth. I... May 20, 2017
- May 19th - A gentle afternoon amble into Birmingham along the... May 20, 2017
- May 18th - Another beautiful blossom that’s rarely looked at... May 19, 2017
- May18th - Arriving at work today on a sunny, bright but nippy... May 19, 2017
- May 17th - The rowan is blossoming at the moment, and I always... May 17, 2017
- May 17th - Nice to see, even on a rainy, grey morning, that... May 17, 2017
- May 16th - I noted the cuddle puddle of goslings as I came back... May 16, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Urgent - Millie the dog stolen from Brownhills West - can you help?
- The Metz office?
- The Portman Collection - part ten: The appliance of science
- Claridges - a great local company, but do you remember Percy?
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Former Terrace Restaurant to become World Buffet - confirmed!
- If you didn't know it, you can meet a Poet at Brownhills Library this Wednesday!
- Images from the Walsall Wood Veterans Match
- Non stop collision in Walsall Wood: Police appeal for help
- Theme for a meme...
- 4,280,113 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: classic bikes
There’s a really good classic and vintage car show on this weekend (thats Saturday and Sunday, 2nd & 3rd July 2016) in Beacon Park, Lichfield as part of Festival Weekend – the Rotary Cars in the Park event.
Sorry folks, very busy and hanging on by the seat of my pants here – but right now and tomorrow as part of Festival Weekend in Lichfield, it’s the Cars in the Park event at Beacon Park, Lichfield. Continue reading →
I was saddened to receive yesterday from Chasewater Transport Show organiser Helen Borton, a copy of a mail she’s sent to Chasewater Park management, detailing some conflict within the park community over this popular free show – it doesn’t make pleasant reading.
Continue reading →
Today, it was the fifth annual Chasewater Transport Show, and as ever, Helen Borton and co put on a wonderful event – There was the usual array of old, forgotten and beautiful motors, and although the poor ground conditions had put paid to the heavy commercial vehicles and arena, there was still loads to do and see.
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show today – After a long winter, petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater…
Continue reading →
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show this weekend – After a long winter, petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater…
Continue reading →
The Chasewater Transport Show – the annual event I plug here relentlessly every year – seemed to be in doubt back at the end of January, after major sponsors pulled out. A search for new ones ensued, and Helen Borton, the organiser, has worked hard to locate commercial partners to support this wonderful event.