- May 18th - I adore this time of year. Every day a new discovery...
- May 18th - I said last week, somewhat stupidly, that the blossom...
- May 17th - Again,in the ‘what a difference a few weeks make’...
- May 17th - I first noticed this remarkable blossom in the car...
- May 16th - The late return was hurried, and I didn’t take many...
- 5,281,146 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
278813 TracksSee You on Rooftops
14 hoursHi-Lo and Inbetween
15 hoursTwo Stones In My Pocket
15 hoursDriving with Bert
15 hoursRecovering Australia
15 hoursThe Enabler
15 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
15 hoursDouble Jointed
The Friends of Brown… on Oh deer me Walsall Wood FC end… on Reagan Asbury memorial footbal… Narrowboat convoy he… on High above the boats below… A right royal celebr… on Pictures from Brownhills Carni… Aiden McHaffie on Things that went bump in the n…
Tag Archives: Jamie Morris
Things seem to be going a bit awry at Walsall Council of late.
I notice from a report in yesterday’s Walsall Express & Star that park rangers in Walsall will be cut in April 2013 from 23 to 10 posts. This is despite a theoretically ongoing ‘budget consultation’, and totally contrary to statements made to Linda Mason and Roger Jones, of Save Walsall’s Green Spaces and Countryside Services, by Walsall Council officers Jamie Morris and Mark Holden.
Following the protest on Monday, 19th November outside the Council House in Walsall, lead members of the Save Walsall’s Greenspace and Country Services Group, Linda Mason and Roger Jones attended a meeting with Walsall Council officers Jamie Morris and Mark Holden.