- March 21st - Leaving my camera at home made a bad day for photos... March 21, 2018
- March 19th - Things that happen when you’re not... March 20, 2018
- March 19th - The thaw was thankfully quick, and the day felt... March 20, 2018
- March 18th - I thought Saturday had been grim. I had no idea... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - Coming back to Brownhills down The Parade, the snow... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - I’ll be honest here, I can only fit ten pictures in... March 20, 2018
- March 17t - Up at Chasewater on a bitterly cold late March... March 20, 2018
- March 16th - There may be a return to winter forecast for the... March 17, 2018
- March 16th - I had to nip up to Burntwood after an early return... March 17, 2018
- March 15th - I was on the canal near the new pool at Clayhanger... March 16, 2018
- March 15th - Spring is in residence at Kings Hill Park,... March 16, 2018
- March 14th - Returning home after a long day as dusk fell, I’d... March 15, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Party like its... 1998?
- Play in the car park and behave yourselves!
- A kindly gentleman...
- The Portman Collection - part two: On form
- Hot to trot
- A hole lot of sink
- Car crashes into former shop on Lindon Road, Brownhills
- February 1992 - Tenants fed up of being fobbed off
- Meet your local coppers today in Brownhills, Pelsall and Rushall
- It's a diesel takeover - this weekend!
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
270337 TracksDriving with Bert
47 minsTwo Stones In My Pocket
58 minsHigh Hopes
1 hourDreamed I Saw Soldiers
1 hourSleeping on Roads
1 hourMartha's Mantra (For The Pain)
1 hourSee You on Rooftops
1 hourHi-Lo and Inbetween
2 hoursDriving with Bert
- 5,160,443 hits
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Tag Archives: Jamie Morris
Things seem to be going a bit awry at Walsall Council of late.
I notice from a report in yesterday’s Walsall Express & Star that park rangers in Walsall will be cut in April 2013 from 23 to 10 posts. This is despite a theoretically ongoing ‘budget consultation’, and totally contrary to statements made to Linda Mason and Roger Jones, of Save Walsall’s Green Spaces and Countryside Services, by Walsall Council officers Jamie Morris and Mark Holden.
Following the protest on Monday, 19th November outside the Council House in Walsall, lead members of the Save Walsall’s Greenspace and Country Services Group, Linda Mason and Roger Jones attended a meeting with Walsall Council officers Jamie Morris and Mark Holden.