- June 23rd - I have developed a strong liking for Canon cameras,...
- June 23rd - Slipping out to catch the sunset after a much needed...
- June 22nd - It was a great ride for the animals, clearly...
- June 22nd - With the excellent weather we’ve been having, Friday...
- June 21st - It’s good to see that one place the Canal and River...
- 5,359,560 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280015 TracksElevator Headphone
10 hoursEverybody's Coming To My House
10 hoursDoing The Right Thing
10 hoursIt's Not Dark Up Here
10 hoursThis Is That
10 hoursDog's Mind
10 hoursEVERY DAY IS A MIRACLE
10 hoursGASOLINE AND DIRTY SHEETS
alvin cox on Bettered its manners David Evans on Golden years Golden years | Brown… on Woodmen outpace Racing Club Wa… The boat that they r… on Going Back Kay Torné on Morris Miner and Brownhills…
Tag Archives: Mark Holden
Things seem to be going a bit awry at Walsall Council of late.
I notice from a report in yesterday’s Walsall Express & Star that park rangers in Walsall will be cut in April 2013 from 23 to 10 posts. This is despite a theoretically ongoing ‘budget consultation’, and totally contrary to statements made to Linda Mason and Roger Jones, of Save Walsall’s Green Spaces and Countryside Services, by Walsall Council officers Jamie Morris and Mark Holden.
Following the protest on Monday, 19th November outside the Council House in Walsall, lead members of the Save Walsall’s Greenspace and Country Services Group, Linda Mason and Roger Jones attended a meeting with Walsall Council officers Jamie Morris and Mark Holden.