- May 18th - I adore this time of year. Every day a new discovery...
- May 18th - I said last week, somewhat stupidly, that the blossom...
- May 17th - Again,in the ‘what a difference a few weeks make’...
- May 17th - I first noticed this remarkable blossom in the car...
- May 16th - The late return was hurried, and I didn’t take many...
- 5,281,146 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
278813 TracksSee You on Rooftops
14 hoursHi-Lo and Inbetween
14 hoursTwo Stones In My Pocket
14 hoursDriving with Bert
15 hoursRecovering Australia
15 hoursThe Enabler
15 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
15 hoursDouble Jointed
The Friends of Brown… on Oh deer me Walsall Wood FC end… on Reagan Asbury memorial footbal… Narrowboat convoy he… on High above the boats below… A right royal celebr… on Pictures from Brownhills Carni… Aiden McHaffie on Things that went bump in the n…
Tag Archives: Kevin Simon
I just wondered if anyone out there had local christmas stuff they wanted publiscising here on the blog. In previous years in Brownhills, the Town Centre Team have had unified ‘Magic of Christmas’ branded events, but since Antonia has moved on to pastures new, it all seems a bit haphazard this year.
Continue reading →
Great friend of The Brownhills Blog, Andy Hollyhead, has kindly supplied some pictures from the previously mentioned Brownhills Christmas Tree Festival taken last night. The festival continues, and tomorrow there will be a Christmas Market at the Methodist Church in … Continue reading →