- March 21st - Leaving my camera at home made a bad day for photos... March 21, 2018
- March 19th - Things that happen when you’re not... March 20, 2018
- March 19th - The thaw was thankfully quick, and the day felt... March 20, 2018
- March 18th - I thought Saturday had been grim. I had no idea... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - Coming back to Brownhills down The Parade, the snow... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - I’ll be honest here, I can only fit ten pictures in... March 20, 2018
- March 17t - Up at Chasewater on a bitterly cold late March... March 20, 2018
- March 16th - There may be a return to winter forecast for the... March 17, 2018
- March 16th - I had to nip up to Burntwood after an early return... March 17, 2018
- March 15th - I was on the canal near the new pool at Clayhanger... March 16, 2018
- March 15th - Spring is in residence at Kings Hill Park,... March 16, 2018
- March 14th - Returning home after a long day as dusk fell, I’d... March 15, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Party like its... 1998?
- Play in the car park and behave yourselves!
- A kindly gentleman...
- The Portman Collection - part two: On form
- Hot to trot
- A hole lot of sink
- Car crashes into former shop on Lindon Road, Brownhills
- February 1992 - Tenants fed up of being fobbed off
- Meet your local coppers today in Brownhills, Pelsall and Rushall
- It's a diesel takeover - this weekend!
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
270337 TracksDriving with Bert
1 hourTwo Stones In My Pocket
1 hourHigh Hopes
1 hourDreamed I Saw Soldiers
2 hoursSleeping on Roads
2 hoursMartha's Mantra (For The Pain)
2 hoursSee You on Rooftops
2 hoursHi-Lo and Inbetween
2 hoursDriving with Bert
- 5,160,444 hits
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Tag Archives: Kevin Simon
I just wondered if anyone out there had local christmas stuff they wanted publiscising here on the blog. In previous years in Brownhills, the Town Centre Team have had unified ‘Magic of Christmas’ branded events, but since Antonia has moved on to pastures new, it all seems a bit haphazard this year.
Continue reading →
Great friend of The Brownhills Blog, Andy Hollyhead, has kindly supplied some pictures from the previously mentioned Brownhills Christmas Tree Festival taken last night. The festival continues, and tomorrow there will be a Christmas Market at the Methodist Church in … Continue reading →