Donate to the Mylee appeal here.
Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 19th - This one has been puzzling me for a while. In... February 20, 2018
- February 19th - Travelling to work on a grey, horrible morning I... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - One of the stranger legacies of the M6 Toll... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - In what turned out to be an abortive, doomed... February 19, 2018
- February 18th - A call in to Ogley Junction to see how the... February 19, 2018
- February 17th - Back in Brownhills, and another azure blue... February 19, 2018
- February 17th - Out just as the sun went down on an errand in... February 19, 2018
- February 16th - At last, a long ride and a day that felt like... February 19, 2018
- February 15th - I missed the sunset, but escaped from work on a... February 19, 2018
- February 15th - A brighter day, but windy. As long as the sun is... February 19, 2018
- February 14th - What an awful day.I battled into Walsall against... February 15, 2018
- February 13th - I wore out a set of front brake pads, and still... February 14, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- A bricked-up time capsule...
- The summer of 82... and school was out!
- In the swim
- Ahead of the curve
- The highrise and fall
- The Friends of Brownhills Common - March 2018 coming soon!
- Warning: Attempted break in to occupied house in High Heath
- The Poacher
- Looking sharp!
- A very special Day for Mylee - today!
- 5,084,354 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Tag Archives: score
New Year’s Eve (Saturday, 31st December 2016) saw Walsall Wood FC travel our to Stourport, where Walshes Meadow was the venue for a resurgent Wood team’s fourth win on the trot.
Walsall Wood FC disappointed Bill Shaw yesterday afternoon (24th October 2015), as the Woodmen conceded a hard-fought away defeat to Coleshill Town FC.
Walsall Wood FC disappointed Bill Shaw on Thursday evening (23rd April 2015), as a weary team conceded a hard-fought defeat to Coleshill Town FC.
Continue reading →
Walsall Wood FC delighted Bill Shaw and all the home crowd yesterday afternoon (4th October 2014), as they powered to a 3-0 win against Pershore Town, in a good humoured and sporting home match.
Walsall Wood FC disappointed Bill Shaw and all the home crowd yesterday afternoon (27th September 2014), as they conceded defeat to Coleshill Town FC in a match where yet again, the quality of official decisions was questionable.
[caption id="attachment_20417" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Wood on the attack… Image kindly supplied by David Evans.[/caption] Continue reading →
Well, on bank holiday Monday (25th August 2014) the boys from the Wood had a day out in Stourport, and brought a respectable 1-1 draw back home.
Continue reading →
Well, The Wood lads did well yesterday, and held the posh chaps from Geurnsey to a 0-0 draw after 120 minutes of what was, by all accounts, tense, entertaining football. Our roving sports correspondent, young David Evans, had this to say:
Continue reading →