Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 12th - Passing back through Walsall Wood at sunset, I... October 13, 2017
- October 12th - In Darlaston Green on a sunny day, outside the... October 13, 2017
- October 12th - The united colours of… a Black Country... October 13, 2017
- October 11th - Again returning as darkness fell, I caught sight... October 12, 2017
- October 11th - Spotted on the way to work, again on the rich,... October 12, 2017
- October 10th - I returned to Shenstone on a horribly... October 11, 2017
- October 10th - I passed through Birmingham in a hurry on... October 11, 2017
- October 9th - Darkness is now frequently impinging on my... October 11, 2017
- August 9th - Spotted on the way to work, quick mobile phone... October 11, 2017
- October 8th - Up in the cinematic, wide open landscape of... October 11, 2017
- October 8th - A better day when the sun periodically graced us... October 11, 2017
- October 7th - Time for a seasonal warning, I guess. Along the... October 11, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Incident on Clayhanger Common yesterday - West Midlands Police issue statement
- Woodmen surprised at Nuneaton
- The end of a nightmare, or just another false dawn?
- Mind the Gap
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- It definitely wasn't a Goodyear - help solve a mystery!
- New facilities with more going on, in the heart of Brownhills...
- Police issue statement following armed response in Stewart Road, Walsall Wood
- Special branch
- Details of Walsall Council's park bonfire events for 2017
- 4,744,302 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: score
New Year’s Eve (Saturday, 31st December 2016) saw Walsall Wood FC travel our to Stourport, where Walshes Meadow was the venue for a resurgent Wood team’s fourth win on the trot.
Walsall Wood FC disappointed Bill Shaw yesterday afternoon (24th October 2015), as the Woodmen conceded a hard-fought away defeat to Coleshill Town FC.
Walsall Wood FC disappointed Bill Shaw on Thursday evening (23rd April 2015), as a weary team conceded a hard-fought defeat to Coleshill Town FC.
Continue reading →
Walsall Wood FC delighted Bill Shaw and all the home crowd yesterday afternoon (4th October 2014), as they powered to a 3-0 win against Pershore Town, in a good humoured and sporting home match.
Walsall Wood FC disappointed Bill Shaw and all the home crowd yesterday afternoon (27th September 2014), as they conceded defeat to Coleshill Town FC in a match where yet again, the quality of official decisions was questionable.
[caption id="attachment_20417" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Wood on the attack… Image kindly supplied by David Evans.[/caption] Continue reading →
Well, on bank holiday Monday (25th August 2014) the boys from the Wood had a day out in Stourport, and brought a respectable 1-1 draw back home.
Continue reading →
Well, The Wood lads did well yesterday, and held the posh chaps from Geurnsey to a 0-0 draw after 120 minutes of what was, by all accounts, tense, entertaining football. Our roving sports correspondent, young David Evans, had this to say:
Continue reading →