Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,720,673 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286023 TracksCuckoo Waltz
3 hoursJust Turn for Home
4 hoursMoss and Yew
4 hoursThe Green Line
4 hoursI Can See The Sea From Here
4 hoursOn Ditchling Beacon
4 hoursA Lychgate
4 hoursHop Pickers
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…
Tag Archives: 10 March
Sad news – Home and away matches of Walsall Wood and Pelsall Villa FC today (Saturday 10th March 2018) both cancelled due to waterlogged pitches.
Jennie Horton has been in touch, she’s the new manager at the Prince of Wales in Brownhills, just up on the A5 Watling Street, on the corner with Chapel Street – it’s a great little pub.
It’s a double bubble treat for Wood followers today as Bill Shaw is close to up and running again following his computer problems over the last week or so – so I can now post the match reports from the home loss to Basford on Tuesday and yesterday’s away victory over Shepshed.
Your chance to watch Walsall Wood battle Basford at Oak Park tonight (10th March 2015)…
Continue reading →