Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- New Hall Mill is open this Sunday for the last open day of 2019
- Fancy a Parkrun at Chasewater this Saturday morning?
- Get set for Lichfield and Hatherton's huge 2019 Canal Heritage Gathering next weekend!
- Tipton Community and Canal Festival this weekend!
- Lichfield repair cafe September meet up - get together, celebrate and get things fixed this Saturday!
- 6,165,748 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
295426 TracksTwo Stones In My Pocket
4 daysVanishing Point
6 daysWho Do You Love
1 weekLove Still Flows
The Lotus Eaters
1 weekWho Do You Love
2 weeksDouble Jointed
2 weeksSong of Love
2 weeksTwenty Bridges
2 weeksLate One Sunday
The American Analog Set
Martin Williams on Pelsall Hall Colliery disaster… Terence Burgoyne on Get with the programme: Shire… Rob on Gerald Reece’s Chasewate… Steven Birch on Working at the BRD – a c… George Reynolds on Working at the BRD – a c…
Tag Archives: 10 March
Sad news – Home and away matches of Walsall Wood and Pelsall Villa FC today (Saturday 10th March 2018) both cancelled due to waterlogged pitches.
Jennie Horton has been in touch, she’s the new manager at the Prince of Wales in Brownhills, just up on the A5 Watling Street, on the corner with Chapel Street – it’s a great little pub.
It’s a double bubble treat for Wood followers today as Bill Shaw is close to up and running again following his computer problems over the last week or so – so I can now post the match reports from the home loss to Basford on Tuesday and yesterday’s away victory over Shepshed.