- #365daysofbiking A bitter pear:September 17th - The pear tree in...
- #365daysofbiking An impressive span:September 17th - At Telford,...
- #365daysofbiking Farewell wellfare:September 16th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Dead and buried:September 16th - A grim,...
- #365daysofbiking Still hanging on:September 15th - Back on the...
- 5,531,757 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
283565 TracksYou Woke Me Up!
13 hoursMaster Sigh
13 hoursHole in the Ocean Floor
13 hoursFatal Shore
14 hoursOrpheo Looks Back
14 hoursBehind the Barn
14 hoursNear Death Experience Experience
Do you know a kid wh… on Fancy a laugh? Denise on ‘Doctor Who defies the c… BrownhillsBob on Woodmen give it five to send U… Joyce Lawlor on Working at the BRD – a c… davidoakley on For the love of his fellow men
Tag Archives: 10 March
Sad news – Home and away matches of Walsall Wood and Pelsall Villa FC today (Saturday 10th March 2018) both cancelled due to waterlogged pitches.
Jennie Horton has been in touch, she’s the new manager at the Prince of Wales in Brownhills, just up on the A5 Watling Street, on the corner with Chapel Street – it’s a great little pub.
It’s a double bubble treat for Wood followers today as Bill Shaw is close to up and running again following his computer problems over the last week or so – so I can now post the match reports from the home loss to Basford on Tuesday and yesterday’s away victory over Shepshed.
Your chance to watch Walsall Wood battle Basford at Oak Park tonight (10th March 2015)…
Continue reading →