Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 29th - A dreadful day, and an awful ride.Being bank holiday,... May 29, 2017
- May 28th - I got to the floating market at Fazeley about 3:30pm,... May 29, 2017
- May 28th - I set out on a sunny afternoon to pay a visit to... May 29, 2017
- May 27th - I was busy all day and escaped after nightfall for a... May 29, 2017
- May 26th - This chump of flowers seem to show every year,... May 29, 2017
- May 26th - A lovely, warm shirtsleeve ride to work on a gorgeous... May 29, 2017
- May 25th - Not a brilliant shot but something I’ve not seen... May 25, 2017
- May 25th - So many new flowers to notice every day, and in the... May 25, 2017
- May 24th - Sorry for the surfeit of wildfowl chick photos, but... May 24, 2017
- May 24th - One of the more strikingly beautiful wayside flowers... May 24, 2017
- May 23rd - I’m glad to say the sun and warm weather over the... May 23, 2017
- May 23rd - With warmer weather, during the warm hours, the urban... May 23, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Shocking walk-in burglary in Brownhills - take care, folks.
- Beware: Lady intimidated at Chasewater Heath
- Local miniature railway open this Monday!
- Good news - Millie the dog and Dave's ginger cat are back home and safe!
- Edgar Pritchard: Island life
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Don't forget Lichfield Bower today!
- Great dog show event this Bank Holiday Monday at Walsall Arboretum
- Don't forget New Hall Mill open day this Bank Holiday Monday!
- Fazeley floating market - on all this weekend!
- 4,301,572 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: DIstrict Council
Having trouble keeping up this weekend, I really am – but if you’re quick, there’s a fun dog show in aid of the RSPCA at Chasewater and it’s on now (Sunday, 9th August 2015), so get down there!
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show today – After a long winter, petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater…
Continue reading →
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show this weekend – After a long winter, petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater…
Continue reading →
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show today. After no little controversy, the grass is mown, the turtle wax is out and petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater Country Park … Continue reading →
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show this weekend. After no little controversy, the grass is mown, the turtle wax is out and petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater Country … Continue reading →
Right, call off the sheep… I have been contacted by Helen Borton, organiser of the Chasewater Transport Show, who readers will recall at the weekend was having some hassle getting things done in preparation for the event at the park … Continue reading →
Worrying news reaches me about the current management of Chasewater as an events venue. Helen Borton, organiser of the brilliant, and very well attended annual Chasewater Transport Show has contacted me expressing concern over what seems to be a very … Continue reading →