- yesterdaysprint: The Berkshire Eagle, Pittsfield, Massachusetts,...
- #365daysofbiking Hard work:November 9th - Heavy rain to and from...
- #365daysofbiking The last obstacle”November 8th - Returning from...
- #365daysofbiking Lifted:November 8th - Heading to work on a...
- #365daysofbiking Bitter gourds:November 7th - One of the odder...
- 5,656,037 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
3 daysKeep Drawing Suns
3 daysIn Memory of Honey
3 daysTracing New Maps
3 daysRecovering Australia
3 daysThe Enabler
3 daysHeaven or Las Vegas
3 daysDouble Jointed
Bogus callers: Pleas… on Elderly Brownhills couple mena… Molly Lloyd on Walsall Wood Remembrance Sunda… Lichfield Waterworks… on I fought the lore Lichfield Waterworks… on Gathering steam Wendy White on You ancestors role in the Grea…
Tag Archives: Red Lion
Old friend of the blog Lisa Ashby (nee Downes) is still carefully researching her Holden family tree, and could do with a little help – she’s come across a Walsall Wood gentleman called George Colley, who passed away in 1940, and she’d like to know a bit more about him if possible.
We’ve had a really fine few days, and I really feel now that summer is on her throne – the leaves are all fully out now, the whites and yellows of spring are turning to the reds and purples of summer, and nature and the landscape is resplendent in the multi-colured jacket the sun provides.