- #365daysofbiking Chains changed:November 16th - Heading back to...
- #365daysofbiking Paint the whole world with a…November...
- #365daysofbiking The experiment continues:November 15th - More...
- #365daysofbiking No ifs, The Butts:November 15th - Riding home...
- #365daysofbiking Clarity:November 14th - I’m finding the Canon...
- 5,658,408 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
4 daysKeep Drawing Suns
4 daysIn Memory of Honey
4 daysTracing New Maps
4 daysRecovering Australia
4 daysThe Enabler
4 daysHeaven or Las Vegas
4 daysDouble Jointed
Jill Manchester on More photo mysteries from the… Linda on Wreckage, recorded Blixblox Girl on The water, of course! John Howdle on Scenes from the Clayhanger Kid Bogus callers: Pleas… on Elderly Brownhills couple mena…
Tag Archives: 1915
Lisa Downes, great friend of the Brownhills Blog, got in touch with her family information soon after I posted her remarkable restoration of Daryl Preston’s wonderful Royal Oak 1915 photograph. There was a wealth of interest in Lisa’s handiwork, and … Continue reading →
It’s not often I’m rendered dumbfounded. However, today it occurred. I had an very interesting mail from one of the longest-serving friends and contributors to The Brownhills Blog – Lisa Downes. You may remember that on new year’s day, I … Continue reading →
Had a great one from David Evans a couple of days ago… as I typed this it occurred to me that the young lad far left would probably have been conscripted into the Second World War. Achingly sad. Hi Bob … Continue reading →