- March 16th - There may be a return to winter forecast for the... March 17, 2018
- March 16th - I had to nip up to Burntwood after an early return... March 17, 2018
- March 15th - I was on the canal near the new pool at Clayhanger... March 16, 2018
- March 15th - Spring is in residence at Kings Hill Park,... March 16, 2018
- March 14th - Returning home after a long day as dusk fell, I’d... March 15, 2018
- March 13th - I know I featured this the other day, but it is a... March 14, 2018
- March 13th - I always love to find these, and this tree... March 14, 2018
- March 12th - A grim, rain-sodden commute in both directions.... March 13, 2018
- March 11th - If you’re riding Bullmoor Lane between Hilton and... March 13, 2018
- March 11th - A ride out to a farmer’s market then on tho... March 13, 2018
- March 10th - I had to pop to the garden centre in Shenstone,... March 13, 2018
- March 10th - Another drizzly, grey day but thankfully the rain... March 13, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Howdley Doody?
- The wanderer returns with postcards from near and far
- Car crashes into former shop on Lindon Road, Brownhills
- Bill Shaw: A personal memorial, by David Evans
- In the Regency period
- Going down a bomb
- Mount Zion Sunday School Anniversary, 1962
- A gathering of the great and good - but why, and when?
- Culvert investigations
- January 1992 - Parking problem reaches boiling point
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
269197 TracksThe Day Our Voices Broke
now playing...J Is For Jamie
2 minsPreparation / Dunkirk - Live At The Hammersmith Odeon / 1976 / Instrumental Version
4 minsSong Within A Song - Live At The Hammersmith Odeon / 1976
12 minsFeel It Still
Portugal. The Man
12 minsSpirit Of The Water - Demo Version
17 minsAnother Night - single version
19 minsLunar Sea - Instrumental Studio Version
26 minsAir Born
33 minsThe Town & Miss Lorraine
6 daysVoices in the Field
- 5,151,669 hits
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Tag Archives: A picture tour of old Pelsall Rushall and Shelfield
I’ve known about this for a few weeks ow, but held off spilling the good news to readers until copies were available to buy – but I can now reveal that there’s a fascinating new history book on the subject of Brownhills now available, compiled by local historian Bill Mayo.
We’ve had a really fine few days, and I really feel now that summer is on her throne – the leaves are all fully out now, the whites and yellows of spring are turning to the reds and purples of summer, and nature and the landscape is resplendent in the multi-colured jacket the sun provides.