- #365daysofbiking Here I stand:November 6th - One thing I forgot...
- #365daysofbiking Darker now:November 6th - Today was another day...
- #365daysofbiking Homeward bound:November 5th - I’d been in...
- #365daysofbiking Darker now:November 4th - My heart is broken. A...
- #365daysofbiking Where the night is lighter:November 3rd...
- 5,652,712 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
34 minsKeep Drawing Suns
52 minsIn Memory of Honey
60 minsTracing New Maps
1 hourRecovering Australia
1 hourThe Enabler
1 hourHeaven or Las Vegas
1 hourDouble Jointed
Lichfield Waterworks… on I fought the lore Lichfield Waterworks… on Gathering steam Wendy White on You ancestors role in the Grea… ANN on Gainful employment iBDWR 😎 on Hundreds of years of immense b…
Tag Archives: Miriam Holden
Old friend of the blog Lisa Ashby (nee Downes) is still carefully researching her Holden family tree, and could do with a little help – she’s come across a Walsall Wood gentleman called George Colley, who passed away in 1940, and she’d like to know a bit more about him if possible.