- #365daysofbiking Welcome to The Suck:September 20th - It started...
- #365daysofbiking Humongous:September 19th - A real find on the...
- #365daysofbiking Portal:September 18th - Still surviving and...
- #365daysofbiking Sparser:September 18th - The flowers are...
- #365daysofbiking A bitter pear:September 17th - The pear tree in...
- 5,534,867 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
now playing...The Homecoming
9 minsPlease Come Home
11 minsPomp & Circumstance
13 minsChanging Places
BrownhillsBob on Top Tipton Isobel Dams on Some mothers did have them… Some mothers did hav… on A lesson in local history David Evans on Woodmen fight Coventry United… Woodmen fight Covent… on Walsall Wood face Coventry Sph…
Tag Archives: Bill Challis
Now, this is a great article for a lazy Sunday, and one which I suspect may raise some comment within the local history community, where I know there to be still much debate about the war and exactly how Brownhills was hit by enemy air attacks.
Continue reading →