Last chance, folks.
The 2013 new year competition closes at 12 Noon today, 5th January 2012. Answers received after that time will not be counted.
- Andy Dennis has 6 points.
- Fred Butler has 4 points.
- Oakparkrunner has 4 points.
- BrownhillsDavidNotBob has 3 points.
- Grande Pablo has 3 points.
- Emell has 3 points.
- Dave Cottle has 2 points.
- Karen, Tim, Pedro, Angela Hodgkinson and Julielem have 1 apiece.
Only questions 1,3,7 and 12 Remain.
Additional clues to the remaining questions can be found in answer to BrownhillsDaveNot Bob’s fishing expedition at:
- Andy Dennis has mentioned the answer to question 1 in a very recent piece of research.
- Question 3 is staring you in the face. It’s on the Anglesey branch, and may be a later addition.
- Question 7 is to the north east of Brownhills. It has water connotations.
- The manhole in Question 12 has also featured on the blog, and now we know why it should be bolted, to prevent water from blowing the top off.
Cheers , and good luck