Now that spring is here, the nights have opened out a little and the good weather is upon us, why not take the family up to Oak Park this Saturday afternoon? There, and at Walsall Wood Football club next door, you’ll find plenty of fitness and sport activities to get involved in, all absolutely free of charge. There will also be stalls and all kinds of fun for all the family. If you’ve been feeling the effects of a winter indoors, why not pop over and see what’s on offer?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking An early delight:February 14th - Unexpectedly...
- #365daysifbiking I mist again:February 14th - An early morning...
- #365daysifbiking I predict a riot:February 13th - Kings Hill...
- #365daysifbiking Lining up the cast:February 13th - A ride into...
- #365daysifbiking Telford - a paradoxical historic new...
- 5,845,185 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
18 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
18 hoursDouble Jointed
18 hoursSee (It Doesn't Bother Me)
19 hoursHow Half-Heartedly We Behave
19 hoursThat Same Old Line
David tonks on The many, changing faces of th… Ann Lloyd on Close to the wall – but… Another Brownhills X… on It’s a naked place witho… andyropes7 on Voices from the past: Our part… Patrick Hall on Close to the wall – but…