Now that spring is here, the nights have opened out a little and the good weather is upon us, why not take the family up to Oak Park this Saturday afternoon? There, and at Walsall Wood Football club next door, you’ll find plenty of fitness and sport activities to get involved in, all absolutely free of charge. There will also be stalls and all kinds of fun for all the family. If you’ve been feeling the effects of a winter indoors, why not pop over and see what’s on offer?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Pictures from the 2019 Brownhills BCNS Canalside Festival
- The Brownhills Canalside Festival 2019 runs all weekend!
- Police issue statement following car and bus collision in Walsall Wood
- Local work vehicle key thefts ongoing: Beware, folks
- The Brownhills Canalside Festival is reborn in 2019 - would you like a stall?
- 6,009,631 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
294092 TracksThe Sleepy Strange
15 hoursSoft N Ez
15 hoursVanishing Point
15 hoursThis Year's Beat
16 hoursDisconnect the Cables
16 hoursThe Waiting
16 hoursVinyl Fever
16 hoursThe Sleepy Strange
16 hoursSoft N Ez
16 hoursVanishing Point
David Evans on Pictures from the 2019 Brownhi… Pictures from the 20… on The Brownhills Canalside Festi… The Brownhills Canal… on A remarkable local rail journe… Only humanist… on Explosive stuff Clayhanger Summer Li… on Clayhanger spring clean…