- #365daysofbiking A bitter pear:September 17th - The pear tree in...
- #365daysofbiking An impressive span:September 17th - At Telford,...
- #365daysofbiking Farewell wellfare:September 16th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Dead and buried:September 16th - A grim,...
- #365daysofbiking Still hanging on:September 15th - Back on the...
- 5,533,157 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
283609 TracksWho Do You Love (demo)
16 hoursBetween Us
16 hoursThis Road I’m Travelling
16 hoursWho Do You Love
16 hoursAll I Want
16 hoursGo Lady Go
17 hoursSome Kinda Angel
17 hoursGirl From The North Country
17 hoursYer Feet (live with Portugese Fireworks)
17 hoursReturn To Sender
andkindred on A question of visibility? Pedro on For the love of his fellow men Bren on Urban Exploration at Linley Ca… Do you know a kid wh… on Fancy a laugh? Denise on ‘Doctor Who defies the c…
Tag Archives: Warrenhuse
I notice an interesting proposal has been put forward from Brownhills Blog reader and Clayhanger Kid Brian Stringer, to erect an information point near to where the Staffordshire Hoard was found in Brownhills. This doesn’t sound like a bad idea … Continue reading
Sign recently erected on the A461, Lichfield Road, Sandhills, just before the Barracks Lane junction. 4:10pm Wednesday, 26th January 2011. I see the childish posturing and infantile one-upmmanship over the Staffordshire Hoard still continues. I’ve made my feelings known … Continue reading