- June 14th - Changing places. On the left stood Brownhills Market...
- June 14th - On the way to work on a warm but windy and wolfish...
- June 13th - One of the more fascinating things about the...
- June 14th - The King Of Kings Hill is still napping outdoors...
- June 12th - Following isolation of the leak at Little Bloxwich,...
- 5,346,393 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
279799 TracksWet Concrete - Chinese
7 hoursBehind the Mountains
7 hoursVinyl Fever
7 hoursThe Sleepy Strange
7 hoursSoft N Ez
7 hoursVanishing Point
8 hoursThis Year's Beat
8 hoursDisconnect the Cables
8 hoursThe Waiting
8 hoursRecovering Australia
Ade Reid on Twenty six ladies, a trophy an… Kay Torné on Everyone back to school! A gre… Evelyn Humphrey on Playing up The Wood – wh… Above and beyond at… on A walk up Lichfield Road with… Above and beyond at… on Looking down on a lost line
Tag Archives: Warrenhuse
I notice an interesting proposal has been put forward from Brownhills Blog reader and Clayhanger Kid Brian Stringer, to erect an information point near to where the Staffordshire Hoard was found in Brownhills. This doesn’t sound like a bad idea … Continue reading
Sign recently erected on the A461, Lichfield Road, Sandhills, just before the Barracks Lane junction. 4:10pm Wednesday, 26th January 2011. I see the childish posturing and infantile one-upmmanship over the Staffordshire Hoard still continues. I’ve made my feelings known … Continue reading