- #365daysofbiking Welcome to The Suck:September 20th - It started...
- #365daysofbiking Humongous:September 19th - A real find on the...
- #365daysofbiking Portal:September 18th - Still surviving and...
- #365daysofbiking Sparser:September 18th - The flowers are...
- #365daysofbiking A bitter pear:September 17th - The pear tree in...
- 5,534,812 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
6 minsCity Life
11 minsYou Are The One - Edited Version
15 minsEnd Peace
19 minsA Heart's Desire
21 minsToday's Goodbye
BrownhillsBob on Top Tipton Isobel Dams on Some mothers did have them… Some mothers did hav… on A lesson in local history David Evans on Woodmen fight Coventry United… Woodmen fight Covent… on Walsall Wood face Coventry Sph…
Tag Archives: Downes Newsagents
I’ve known about this for a few weeks ow, but held off spilling the good news to readers until copies were available to buy – but I can now reveal that there’s a fascinating new history book on the subject of Brownhills now available, compiled by local historian Bill Mayo.
I had a tipoff today from history ferret and all round top sleuth [Howmuch?], who informed me that Downes Newsagents in Brownhills currently had stock of a book entitled ‘A Picture Tour of Old Pelsall, Rushall and Shelfield’, by John … Continue reading
I noticed this week, purely by chance, that two great lost works of local history are at long last available again. Popping into Downes Newsagent midweek, I noticed these two fantastic books for sale. I’ve feature both publications heavily here … Continue reading