Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Gaining fast:January 16th - Although, on the...
- #365daysifbiking Downhill carefully:January 16th - I was tired,...
- #365daysifbiking Glow now:January 15th - Long exposure photos...
- #365daysifbiking Bridge to my heart:January 14th - And on my...
- #365daysifbiking On the Spot:January 14th - Painfully early...
- 5,780,774 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
287812 TracksStay In The Shade
8 hoursAll You Deliver
8 hoursDeadweight On Velveteen
8 hoursSlow Moves
8 hoursThe Nest
Derek Wright on A return to the crease –… len Boulton on A return to the crease –… Dave Dunkley on A return to the crease –… len Boulton on A return to the crease –… Derek Wright on A return to the crease –…
Tag Archives: Ryders Mere
I am indebted to reader Neil, who supplied the scan of last Wednesday’s Express & Star article about the planning application to convert the peaceful wildlife haven of Ryders Mere into a commercial leisure fishery. Regrettably, I missed this one, … Continue reading
I was alerted several days ago to a new and somewhat controversial local planning application by Chaz Mason and his excellent Clayhanger Marsh Log. For those of you who aren’t aware, Chaz blogs once or twice every week on the … Continue reading
Non-cyclists find it hard to understand that cycling in the rain can be an enjoyable experience. With some waterproof clothing, and a little extra care, bad weather isn’t necessarily a problem. The rain this afternoon gave rise to some wonderfully … Continue reading