Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking Death throes:November 20th - In Redditch, just...
- #365daysofbiking The sound of music:November 20th - This is the...
- #365daysofbiking Either end:November 19th - Working late in...
- #365daysofbiking Not just pointless, but wrong:November 18th -...
- #365daysofbiking Common ground:November 18th - I visited the...
- 5,666,519 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
1 weekKeep Drawing Suns
1 weekIn Memory of Honey
1 weekTracing New Maps
1 weekRecovering Australia
1 weekThe Enabler
1 weekHeaven or Las Vegas
1 weekDouble Jointed
Janey Hatfield… on Goodbye Janey… ANN on You ancestors role in the Grea… Pictures and video f… on We’m gooin’ up the… Another elderly coup… on Elderly Brownhills couple mena… Another elderly coup… on Could you help restore a lost,…
Tag Archives: Ryders Mere
I am indebted to reader Neil, who supplied the scan of last Wednesday’s Express & Star article about the planning application to convert the peaceful wildlife haven of Ryders Mere into a commercial leisure fishery. Regrettably, I missed this one, … Continue reading
I was alerted several days ago to a new and somewhat controversial local planning application by Chaz Mason and his excellent Clayhanger Marsh Log. For those of you who aren’t aware, Chaz blogs once or twice every week on the … Continue reading
Non-cyclists find it hard to understand that cycling in the rain can be an enjoyable experience. With some waterproof clothing, and a little extra care, bad weather isn’t necessarily a problem. The rain this afternoon gave rise to some wonderfully … Continue reading