Non-cyclists find it hard to understand that cycling in the rain can be an enjoyable experience. With some waterproof clothing, and a little extra care, bad weather isn’t necessarily a problem. The rain this afternoon gave rise to some wonderfully contrasting views of sun and rain, autumnal colour, a rainbow and a gorgeous golden hour over the Swag and Ryders Hayes. It was so lovely I took the long way home…
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Gaining fast:January 16th - Although, on the...
- #365daysifbiking Downhill carefully:January 16th - I was tired,...
- #365daysifbiking Glow now:January 15th - Long exposure photos...
- #365daysifbiking Bridge to my heart:January 14th - And on my...
- #365daysifbiking On the Spot:January 14th - Painfully early...
- 5,780,712 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
287812 TracksStay In The Shade
6 hoursAll You Deliver
6 hoursDeadweight On Velveteen
6 hoursSlow Moves
7 hoursThe Nest
Derek Wright on A return to the crease –… len Boulton on A return to the crease –… Dave Dunkley on A return to the crease –… len Boulton on A return to the crease –… Derek Wright on A return to the crease –…