Non-cyclists find it hard to understand that cycling in the rain can be an enjoyable experience. With some waterproof clothing, and a little extra care, bad weather isn’t necessarily a problem. The rain this afternoon gave rise to some wonderfully contrasting views of sun and rain, autumnal colour, a rainbow and a gorgeous golden hour over the Swag and Ryders Hayes. It was so lovely I took the long way home…
- #365daysofbiking Hard work:November 9th - Heavy rain to and from...
- #365daysofbiking The last obstacle”November 8th - Returning from...
- #365daysofbiking Lifted:November 8th - Heading to work on a...
- #365daysofbiking Bitter gourds:November 7th - One of the odder...
- #365daysofbiking Here I stand:November 6th - One thing I forgot...
- 5,655,456 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
2 daysKeep Drawing Suns
2 daysIn Memory of Honey
2 daysTracing New Maps
2 daysRecovering Australia
2 daysThe Enabler
2 daysHeaven or Las Vegas
2 daysDouble Jointed
Bogus callers: Pleas… on Elderly Brownhills couple mena… Molly Lloyd on Walsall Wood Remembrance Sunda… Lichfield Waterworks… on I fought the lore Lichfield Waterworks… on Gathering steam Wendy White on You ancestors role in the Grea…