Non-cyclists find it hard to understand that cycling in the rain can be an enjoyable experience. With some waterproof clothing, and a little extra care, bad weather isn’t necessarily a problem. The rain this afternoon gave rise to some wonderfully contrasting views of sun and rain, autumnal colour, a rainbow and a gorgeous golden hour over the Swag and Ryders Hayes. It was so lovely I took the long way home…
- July 14th - Another long ride in the afternoon up to the Cloud...
- July 14th - S sadly hastily snapped picture, but something I do...
- July 13th - I’m sad to see the huge horse chestnut trees on...
- July 13th - In Telford for the morning, I crossed the footbridge...
- July 12th - One indicator of an advancing summer I always have...
- 5,400,767 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280882 TracksBetween the Bars
10 hoursToo Many Mornings
10 hoursShe's all up Above
10 hoursTinkers Blues
10 hoursHard To Miss You
10 hoursBattle of the Broken Hearts
10 hoursWriting to St. Peter
10 hoursStarlite #1
10 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
BrownhillsBob on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… BrownhillsBob on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… hapdaniel on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… Sara Coulson - Stobi… on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… morturn on An unbearable loss: The Plasti…