Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking A positive signal:January 19th - A belated trip...
- #365daysifbiking Orange delight:January 19th - Over at the dam,...
- #365daysifbikingHard surfaces:January 19th - A late run out for...
- #365daysifbiking Tentative:January 18th - Despite the cold,...
- #365daysifbiking IC:January 18th - A very cold, hazard-ridden...
- 5,792,383 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
288175 TracksBaby's Coming Home
5 hoursKeep It All Hid
5 hoursCaught Beneath Your Heel
5 hoursYer Feet
5 hoursAll Your Tears
5 hoursSome Kinda Angel
5 hoursGive What You Take
5 hoursWho Do You Love
6 hoursA Summer Long Since Passed
6 hoursWith My Eyes Open I'm Dreaming
Clive on It’s not too late to ram… It’s not too l… on Never give up on a dream It’s not too l… on A Shire thing Paul Bickerton on Walsall Wood’s lost beer house… Martin on On Parade once more!
Tag Archives: Canwell
Yesterday, Good Friday 18th April 2014, was a good day for a ride – with the day off and the sun shining (although not as warm as one would have thought), I headed out to Staffordshire to cath the sun and beauty of spring.
Today I escaped for a bit – the weather was reasonably good, I had nothing pressing, and rather than fiddle with blog posts and other stuff, I decided to go for a decent ride.
Horses are in the Black Country DNA – whether it was working with them to tow narrowboats or transport goods, marshalling them down the pit, or riding them for the sheer joy, these noble animals have a secure place in the local heart. Continue reading