- June 14th - Changing places. On the left stood Brownhills Market...
- June 14th - On the way to work on a warm but windy and wolfish...
- June 13th - One of the more fascinating things about the...
- June 14th - The King Of Kings Hill is still napping outdoors...
- June 12th - Following isolation of the leak at Little Bloxwich,...
- 5,347,346 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
279809 Trackseye on the dollar
now playing...eye on the dollar
2 minslast days last
6 minsOn the Wings
11 minsA Riot of Color
18 minsLittle Kingdom
24 minsDown the Elements
41 minsA.W. Sonic
48 minsTouched - Ricardo Tobar Mix
1 hourSoon - James Rutledge Mix
Ade Reid on Twenty six ladies, a trophy an… Kay Torné on Everyone back to school! A gre… Evelyn Humphrey on Playing up The Wood – wh… Above and beyond at… on A walk up Lichfield Road with… Above and beyond at… on Looking down on a lost line
Tag Archives: Canwell
Yesterday, Good Friday 18th April 2014, was a good day for a ride – with the day off and the sun shining (although not as warm as one would have thought), I headed out to Staffordshire to cath the sun and beauty of spring.
Today I escaped for a bit – the weather was reasonably good, I had nothing pressing, and rather than fiddle with blog posts and other stuff, I decided to go for a decent ride.
Horses are in the Black Country DNA – whether it was working with them to tow narrowboats or transport goods, marshalling them down the pit, or riding them for the sheer joy, these noble animals have a secure place in the local heart. Continue reading