- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,598,270 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284688 TracksRadio Rewrite: V. Fast
15 hoursRadio Rewrite: IV. Slow
15 hoursRadio Rewrite: III. Fast
15 hoursRadio Rewrite: II. Slow
15 hoursRadio Rewrite: I. Fast
15 hoursPiano Counterpoint
15 hoursElectric Counterpoint: III. Fast
15 hoursElectric Counterpoint: II. Slow
15 hoursElectric Counterpoint: I. Fast
15 hoursTied To You
matt197924 on Arachnofoolya Trevor Wood on Sunnyside days BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on The Lost City Jacqui on The Lost City Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf…
Tag Archives: Harlaston
Yesterday, Good Friday 18th April 2014, was a good day for a ride – with the day off and the sun shining (although not as warm as one would have thought), I headed out to Staffordshire to cath the sun and beauty of spring.
Another day, another great ride – I headed out early afternoon, firstly to Chasewater then on to Lichfield and the festival market, then from the busy city, I headed to the quiet of the east Staffordshire countryside – Whittington, Croxall, Walton, Rosliston, Lullington, Harlaston and back via Wall.
[caption id="attachment_14740" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Pipe Hill poppies[/caption] Continue reading