Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking A positive signal:January 19th - A belated trip...
- #365daysifbiking Orange delight:January 19th - Over at the dam,...
- #365daysifbikingHard surfaces:January 19th - A late run out for...
- #365daysifbiking Tentative:January 18th - Despite the cold,...
- #365daysifbiking IC:January 18th - A very cold, hazard-ridden...
- 5,792,387 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
288175 TracksBaby's Coming Home
6 hoursKeep It All Hid
6 hoursCaught Beneath Your Heel
6 hoursYer Feet
6 hoursAll Your Tears
6 hoursSome Kinda Angel
6 hoursGive What You Take
6 hoursWho Do You Love
6 hoursA Summer Long Since Passed
6 hoursWith My Eyes Open I'm Dreaming
Clive on It’s not too late to ram… It’s not too l… on Never give up on a dream It’s not too l… on A Shire thing Paul Bickerton on Walsall Wood’s lost beer house… Martin on On Parade once more!
Tag Archives: Harlaston
Yesterday, Good Friday 18th April 2014, was a good day for a ride – with the day off and the sun shining (although not as warm as one would have thought), I headed out to Staffordshire to cath the sun and beauty of spring.
Another day, another great ride – I headed out early afternoon, firstly to Chasewater then on to Lichfield and the festival market, then from the busy city, I headed to the quiet of the east Staffordshire countryside – Whittington, Croxall, Walton, Rosliston, Lullington, Harlaston and back via Wall.
[caption id="attachment_14740" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Pipe Hill poppies[/caption] Continue reading