Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Disasterous design:January 17th - It’s rare I’m...
- #365daysifbiking Gaining fast:January 16th - Although, on the...
- #365daysifbiking Downhill carefully:January 16th - I was tired,...
- #365daysifbiking Glow now:January 15th - Long exposure photos...
- #365daysifbiking Bridge to my heart:January 14th - And on my...
- 5,791,422 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
288125 TracksThumb On the Scale
8 hoursRecovering Australia
9 hoursThe Enabler
9 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
9 hoursDouble Jointed
9 hoursTouch Me With Your Love
9 hoursSugar Boy
Martin on On Parade once more! Alan Harrison on The Parade route BrownhillsBob on Masters of their craft Mandy willetts on Masters of their craft Brian Edwards on The Parade route
Tag Archives: 11 June
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch to let me know that this Monday evening (11th June 2018) there will be the June 2018 Public Meeting of the Lichfield Waterworks Trust charity, formerly the Friends of Sandfields … Continue reading →
Theres a lovely thing to visit locally this Sunday (11th June 2017), that’s close by, free and absolutely fascinating…
Continue reading →
The Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills goes from strength to strength – there’s not only great ale and a warm, welcoming atmosphere, but great live music most weekends, too – and tonight (Saturday 11th June 2016) there’s the England match on tonight followed by a top local band.