Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,725,304 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286128 TracksDouble Jointed
20 hoursWhat You Want
20 hoursSomewhere Nearby
22 hoursIt Was Really, Really Grey
22 hoursPeter Is Dead In The Piano
22 hoursMy Things
22 hoursSmall Me
22 hoursOver There, It's Raining
22 hoursDown Down
john keay on A Starbucks in Brownhills? Wel… Sandra Cox on From beat room to ballroom! Sandra cox on From beat room to ballroom! Ivor Sperring on Local history stuff: this much… Susan Jones ( was Ya… on Local history stuff: this much…
Tag Archives: Lichfield Sreet
The saga of road repairs and drains rumbles on. Reader Warren Parry, who wrote to Steve Sharma following my last post, had a rather interesting response, which Warren was kind enough to post in the comments to my last post. … Continue reading →
Readers will no doubt be aware of my recent posts here about the state of the roads locally. Of prime concern has been the flooding at Anchor Bridge in Brownhills, but also the condition of storm drains and potholes generally. … Continue reading →
It seems difficulties with roads, drains and the like have come to the fore lately. From the atrocious situation at Anchor Bridge, in Brownhills, where the new, flagship development of Knaves Court is regularly bathed in mud and slurry, to … Continue reading →