- July 20th - I met the. Walsall Wood swans near Clayhanger...
- July 20th - One flower that’s doing particularly well at the...
- July 19th - Spotted by the canal near Clayhanger, on a ragwort...
- July 19th - Following the canal breach a few weeks ago, that saw...
- July 18th - Looking less green, but still beautiful, the...
- 5,403,507 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280921 TracksStrength Of Character
16 hoursThe Highest High
16 hoursTrading In Gold
16 hoursA Day's Work For The Dayo's Done
16 hoursJune Bride
16 hoursWe Do The Same
17 hoursBest Kept Secret
17 hoursThe Understudy
17 hoursHampton Beach
17 hoursWorlds Apart
A5 Live just two wee… on Get set for Cockfest 2016! dawn on Twenty six ladies, a trophy an… dawn on Twenty six ladies, a trophy an… Lizzie Eden on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… Jan on An unbearable loss: The Plasti…
Tag Archives: Gully cleaning
The saga of road repairs and drains rumbles on. Reader Warren Parry, who wrote to Steve Sharma following my last post, had a rather interesting response, which Warren was kind enough to post in the comments to my last post. … Continue reading →
Readers will no doubt be aware of my recent posts here about the state of the roads locally. Of prime concern has been the flooding at Anchor Bridge in Brownhills, but also the condition of storm drains and potholes generally. … Continue reading →