- July 14th - Another long ride in the afternoon up to the Cloud...
- July 14th - S sadly hastily snapped picture, but something I do...
- July 13th - I’m sad to see the huge horse chestnut trees on...
- July 13th - In Telford for the morning, I crossed the footbridge...
- July 12th - One indicator of an advancing summer I always have...
- 5,396,205 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280776 TracksI Want You to Want Me
3 hoursMad World
3 hoursJeremiah Weed
3 hoursHeroes & Heroin
3 hoursOwen Down
Pedro on Ooh, Betty! BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on Ooh, Betty! Pedro on Ooh, Betty! Tony Thacker on Ooh, Betty! BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on The 1977 Silver Jubilee…
Tag Archives: 14 August
Dave Moore, the Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire dropped me a line with an interesting social history question regarding the waterworks at Lichfield over the weekend, which I thought I’d share here today as a gentle reminder that it’s the group’s August monthly public meeting tonight (Monday 14th August 2017).
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch to let me know that this Monday evening (14th August 2017) there will be the August 2017 Public Meeting of the Lichfield Waterworks Trust charity, formerly the Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station group.
Sad news from the Lichfield & Hatherton Canal Restoration Trust who have had some of their equipment stolen following a break-in to their compound last Friday night (14th August 2015).