Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking A positive signal:January 19th - A belated trip...
- #365daysifbiking Orange delight:January 19th - Over at the dam,...
- #365daysifbikingHard surfaces:January 19th - A late run out for...
- #365daysifbiking Tentative:January 18th - Despite the cold,...
- #365daysifbiking IC:January 18th - A very cold, hazard-ridden...
- 5,791,928 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
288125 TracksThumb On the Scale
17 hoursRecovering Australia
18 hoursThe Enabler
18 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
18 hoursDouble Jointed
18 hoursTouch Me With Your Love
18 hoursSugar Boy
Paul Bickerton on Walsall Wood’s lost beer house… Martin on On Parade once more! Alan Harrison on The Parade route BrownhillsBob on Masters of their craft Mandy willetts on Masters of their craft
Tag Archives: Richard Lee
One recurring theme here on the blog is the story of one of Brownhills’ most notable sons – Dickie Dorsett, ace footballer known as the Brownhills Bomber, who was a major-league football star in times past and by all accounts a thoroughly decent bloke.