- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- #365daysofbiking Into the black:October 13th - A dreadful, wet...
- #365daysofbiking A cautionary tale:October 12th - Never upset...
- #365daysofbiking Spot on:October 12th - On the way to work in...
- #365daysofbiking Red is the colour:October 11th - On the...
- 5,591,384 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284481 TracksPiano Counterpoint
12 hoursElectric Counterpoint: III. Fast
12 hoursElectric Counterpoint: II. Slow
12 hoursElectric Counterpoint: I. Fast
12 hoursOh! Mighty Engine
12 hoursBaby, I Grew You a Beard
12 hoursA Gentle Heart
13 hoursSpinning for Spoonie
13 hoursQueen Bee
George Reynolds on Working at the BRD – a c… BrownhillsBob on BRD days – a 149 page hi… Julie Ann Fuggle on BRD days – a 149 page hi… Rob Bird on A lost institution BRD days – a 1… on BRD Sports and Social club new…
Tag Archives: Richard Lee
One recurring theme here on the blog is the story of one of Brownhills’ most notable sons – Dickie Dorsett, ace footballer known as the Brownhills Bomber, who was a major-league football star in times past and by all accounts a thoroughly decent bloke.