- July 20th - I met the. Walsall Wood swans near Clayhanger...
- July 20th - One flower that’s doing particularly well at the...
- July 19th - Spotted by the canal near Clayhanger, on a ragwort...
- July 19th - Following the canal breach a few weeks ago, that saw...
- July 18th - Looking less green, but still beautiful, the...
- 5,403,507 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280921 TracksStrength Of Character
16 hoursThe Highest High
16 hoursTrading In Gold
16 hoursA Day's Work For The Dayo's Done
16 hoursJune Bride
17 hoursWe Do The Same
17 hoursBest Kept Secret
17 hoursThe Understudy
17 hoursHampton Beach
17 hoursWorlds Apart
A5 Live just two wee… on Get set for Cockfest 2016! dawn on Twenty six ladies, a trophy an… dawn on Twenty six ladies, a trophy an… Lizzie Eden on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… Jan on An unbearable loss: The Plasti…
Tag Archives: SalmonCorporation
I see the genius of SalmonCorporation has been at work again – this film is an uncomfortable piece of genius that needs to be spread far and wide, like it’s precursor ‘Walsall: Everything a pound’. Continue reading →
My thanks to Stuart Williams, curator of the Bloxwich telegraph, who spotted this short film this evening. It’s a tribute to the lost buildings of Walsall.
Watch it to the end. It’s very, very sad. A totally brilliant, beautifully animated piece of work. Turn your sound on too.
Continue reading →