- yesterdaysprint: The Berkshire Eagle, Pittsfield, Massachusetts,...
- #365daysofbiking Hard work:November 9th - Heavy rain to and from...
- #365daysofbiking The last obstacle”November 8th - Returning from...
- #365daysofbiking Lifted:November 8th - Heading to work on a...
- #365daysofbiking Bitter gourds:November 7th - One of the odder...
- 5,655,876 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
2 daysKeep Drawing Suns
2 daysIn Memory of Honey
2 daysTracing New Maps
2 daysRecovering Australia
2 daysThe Enabler
2 daysHeaven or Las Vegas
2 daysDouble Jointed
Bogus callers: Pleas… on Elderly Brownhills couple mena… Molly Lloyd on Walsall Wood Remembrance Sunda… Lichfield Waterworks… on I fought the lore Lichfield Waterworks… on Gathering steam Wendy White on You ancestors role in the Grea…
Tag Archives: SalmonCorporation
I see the genius of SalmonCorporation has been at work again – this film is an uncomfortable piece of genius that needs to be spread far and wide, like it’s precursor ‘Walsall: Everything a pound’. Continue reading →
My thanks to Stuart Williams, curator of the Bloxwich telegraph, who spotted this short film this evening. It’s a tribute to the lost buildings of Walsall.
Watch it to the end. It’s very, very sad. A totally brilliant, beautifully animated piece of work. Turn your sound on too.
Continue reading →