- #365daysofbiking A bitter pear:September 17th - The pear tree in...
- #365daysofbiking An impressive span:September 17th - At Telford,...
- #365daysofbiking Farewell wellfare:September 16th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Dead and buried:September 16th - A grim,...
- #365daysofbiking Still hanging on:September 15th - Back on the...
- 5,532,432 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
283609 TracksWho Do You Love (demo)
4 hoursBetween Us
4 hoursThis Road I’m Travelling
4 hoursWho Do You Love
4 hoursAll I Want
4 hoursGo Lady Go
4 hoursSome Kinda Angel
4 hoursGirl From The North Country
4 hoursYer Feet (live with Portugese Fireworks)
4 hoursReturn To Sender
Bren on Urban Exploration at Linley Ca… Do you know a kid wh… on Fancy a laugh? Denise on ‘Doctor Who defies the c… BrownhillsBob on Woodmen give it five to send U… Joyce Lawlor on Working at the BRD – a c…
Tag Archives: SalmonCorporation
I see the genius of SalmonCorporation has been at work again – this film is an uncomfortable piece of genius that needs to be spread far and wide, like it’s precursor ‘Walsall: Everything a pound’. Continue reading →
My thanks to Stuart Williams, curator of the Bloxwich telegraph, who spotted this short film this evening. It’s a tribute to the lost buildings of Walsall.
Watch it to the end. It’s very, very sad. A totally brilliant, beautifully animated piece of work. Turn your sound on too.
Continue reading →