- June 14th - Changing places. On the left stood Brownhills Market...
- June 14th - On the way to work on a warm but windy and wolfish...
- June 13th - One of the more fascinating things about the...
- June 14th - The King Of Kings Hill is still napping outdoors...
- June 12th - Following isolation of the leak at Little Bloxwich,...
- 5,346,367 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
279799 TracksWet Concrete - Chinese
7 hoursBehind the Mountains
7 hoursVinyl Fever
7 hoursThe Sleepy Strange
7 hoursSoft N Ez
7 hoursVanishing Point
7 hoursThis Year's Beat
8 hoursDisconnect the Cables
8 hoursThe Waiting
8 hoursRecovering Australia
Ade Reid on Twenty six ladies, a trophy an… Kay Torné on Everyone back to school! A gre… Evelyn Humphrey on Playing up The Wood – wh… Above and beyond at… on A walk up Lichfield Road with… Above and beyond at… on Looking down on a lost line
Tag Archives: Doug BirchMBEVivienne Aston
Here’s just a bit of news I picked up off the grapevine, so I’m not 100% sure of the accuracy but I’m hearing that the long-serving and dedicated Doug Birch MBE has stood down from the Chair of Brownhills Local Committee for health reasons.