- July 14th - Another long ride in the afternoon up to the Cloud...
- July 14th - S sadly hastily snapped picture, but something I do...
- July 13th - I’m sad to see the huge horse chestnut trees on...
- July 13th - In Telford for the morning, I crossed the footbridge...
- July 12th - One indicator of an advancing summer I always have...
- 5,396,202 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280776 TracksI Want You to Want Me
2 hoursMad World
2 hoursJeremiah Weed
2 hoursHeroes & Heroin
3 hoursOwen Down
Pedro on Ooh, Betty! BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on Ooh, Betty! Pedro on Ooh, Betty! Tony Thacker on Ooh, Betty! BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on The 1977 Silver Jubilee…
Tag Archives: Jean Houghton
Well, I always say I don’t get much right here and so it was on Saturday last when completely misunderstood the location accompanying a photograph Godfrey Hucker shared from friend of the blog Jean Houghton – what I thought was Coppice Lane was in fact Coppice Side, and the house was not Coombe House, but Big House Farm.
I was very pleased over the last week to see the wonderful response to the photos of Clayhanger Villa kindly sent in by reader Jean Houghton – there were some wonderful comments, and I also received an excellent contribution from Clayhanger Mon™ and top bloke Brian Stringer, which I feature below.
Since it’s Saturday, I thought I’d share this great football team lineup pictures from reader Jean Houghton, featuring her dad, Jack Hinks.