- March 21st - Leaving my camera at home made a bad day for photos... March 21, 2018
- March 19th - Things that happen when you’re not... March 20, 2018
- March 19th - The thaw was thankfully quick, and the day felt... March 20, 2018
- March 18th - I thought Saturday had been grim. I had no idea... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - Coming back to Brownhills down The Parade, the snow... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - I’ll be honest here, I can only fit ten pictures in... March 20, 2018
- March 17t - Up at Chasewater on a bitterly cold late March... March 20, 2018
- March 16th - There may be a return to winter forecast for the... March 17, 2018
- March 16th - I had to nip up to Burntwood after an early return... March 17, 2018
- March 15th - I was on the canal near the new pool at Clayhanger... March 16, 2018
- March 15th - Spring is in residence at Kings Hill Park,... March 16, 2018
- March 14th - Returning home after a long day as dusk fell, I’d... March 15, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- February 1992 - Tenants fed up of being fobbed off
- 'You could buy anything at all here...'
- Fault finding
- The Portman Collection - part two: On form
- A hole lot of sink
- Blooming marvellous
- The wanderer returns with postcards from near and far
- Hot to trot
- Models at the museum 2018 - a great event happening this Sunday
- Meet your local coppers this Friday afternoon in Brownhills
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
270112 TracksSouthern Orchards
now playing...Southern Orchards
1 minEast Kennet Skies
7 minsSo Sad Today
10 minsThe Softest Kisses
13 minsTo Love You Blossom
16 minsCoastlines and Laughter
19 minsGarden Constellations
22 minsThe Night Sky
25 minsSwallows and Swifts
- 5,156,745 hits
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Tag Archives: Jean Houghton
Well, I always say I don’t get much right here and so it was on Saturday last when completely misunderstood the location accompanying a photograph Godfrey Hucker shared from friend of the blog Jean Houghton – what I thought was Coppice Lane was in fact Coppice Side, and the house was not Coombe House, but Big House Farm.
I was very pleased over the last week to see the wonderful response to the photos of Clayhanger Villa kindly sent in by reader Jean Houghton – there were some wonderful comments, and I also received an excellent contribution from Clayhanger Mon™ and top bloke Brian Stringer, which I feature below.
Since it’s Saturday, I thought I’d share this great football team lineup pictures from reader Jean Houghton, featuring her dad, Jack Hinks.