Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking Greetings from the side street
- #365daysofbiking Defying gravity
- #365daysofbiking Lighting up time
- #365daysofbiking Overdrawn at the Banksy
- #365daysofbiking Beauty in store
- #365daysofbiking Break the heart of Iron Man
- #365daysofbiking Light less
- #365daysofbiking What a difference a snow day makes
- 6,864,134 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
298088 TracksI Only Said
17 hoursYou Should Be Changing Everything
17 hoursAlice and Twins
17 hoursStupid Mouth Shut
17 hoursUntitled One
17 hoursOnly Shallow
Sue Harris on Gerald Reece’s Chasewate… Mac Jeffries on The Station currently departin… Anthony on A corner of Bloxwich remembere… JOHN BARLOW on A corner of Bloxwich remembere… Philip roe on Gerald Reece’s Chasewate…
Tag Archives: Harden
I am indebted to friends of the blog and top local historians Clive Roberts and Stuart Williams who both sent me copies of the following image of Coalpool Pleasure Grounds taken I believe around 1910.
Last week I revealed the mystery archive where I’d been finding all those great architecture pictures, and also pointed out that the filing system was curious, in that there seemed to be several dislocated images in the system – including the one of ‘Harden Hall’, which actually turned out to not be a Walsall image at all.
Continue reading →
For a few weeks now, I’ve been featuring images here from an archive I haven’t named, but is remarkable – not just for the content, but for the quirkiness and inaccuracy of some of the content.